Windows 10: Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

Discus and support Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; On my second clean install of 10240, I discover that I get the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel just by running this installer: Intel® Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MikeMecanic, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

On my second clean install of 10240, I discover that I get the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel just by running this installer:
    Intel® Driver Update Utility

Graphics and chipset issues find solutions. You can go backward and install previous drivers. Same applies for the 10525 clean install.

:)

MikeMecanic, Aug 24, 2015
  2. llp1953 Win User

Changed to Windows 10 and now my resolution won't change from 1024 X 768

Have tried several ways:

- Control panel > Display > Screen Resolution > Intel Graphics & Media Control Panel > Properties > Intel HD Graphics > Update driver

- Control panel>device manager>display adapter>Intel HD Graphics> Update Driver software

- Using the Intel Driver Update Utility it says I have not Intel Drivers - yet there is an Intel Core i3 card.

- If I just try to download a driver that meets those specs from the Intel site I get the error message "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing software." (I have verified 64 vs 32)

It all worked fine until I switched to Win10

Thanks

llp1953, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Reverse Video

The start menu is fine. How do I get to the Intel Graphics Control Panel. All I can find is the Windows Settings for the display and the Intel Driver Update Utility.

Thanks

JimNelson9832, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

1. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel - Similar Threads - Intel Driver Update

2. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  3. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  4. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel: I want Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel for windows 10 64bit to control my graphics. but I can't find it in Intel's website. Is anyone has please send me...
  6. Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?: [img] wHATS UP WITH THIS I Installed it to update my controller 147652
  7. Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver: Hi, After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness. I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app...
  8. Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel: Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System...
  9. Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?: [img] [img] My Dell E6440 use win 10 pro error when open control panel graphics. How to fix this error ! Thanks 90229
  10. Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel: Hello ladies and gentlemen Quite a strange problem appeared the past year where my intel control panel is not displayed correctly. I currently have the latest drivers and software according to intel. My control panel appears to be clipped like this [img] [img]...