Windows 10: Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product

Discus and support Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus G771JW notebook. Did a clean install of Win 10(after upgrading from 8.1) now whenever I try and search for Intel drivers, it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vlatko, Aug 1, 2015.

1. vlatko Win User

Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product

I have an Asus G771JW notebook. Did a clean install of Win 10(after upgrading from 8.1) now whenever I try and search for Intel drivers, it says it can't detect any devices. When I go to manually search for drivers, I'm only offered desktop board drivers.

Asus only offers chipset drivers for 8.1 still, I installed those and even installed the one's from the sticky thread here, still the same thing. I just want to make sure I have the right chipset drivers installed.

Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product [​IMG]

:)

vlatko, Aug 1, 2015
  2. GillTT Win User

Windows 10 Pro Graphics 4000 - Error 0x800f0203

Update :

Using Intel Driver update Utility the driver version 10.18.10.4061 for Intel IGPU HD 4000 was installed

confirmed in Device Manager.

try to update in Device Manger to new driver version 10.18.10.4226 from Intel and I get error from GPU-Z : ATI OpenCL Driver bug detected , skipping OpenCL detection.

I then roll back driver to 10.18.10.4061 in Device Manager and OpenCL was fine

Windows update still shows a problem with

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Error 0x800f0203

Not sure if any of this is helpful

Thank You

GillTT, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3124200) fail to install

Download this and check if it detects any device you said:

Intel® Driver Update Utility

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Burgurne Win User

Same thing happens here. I had to install Intel chipset 10.0.2.7, and then upgrade this driver to the new 10.1.2.8.
    I tried 10.1.2.8 at first (as this is the newest) but I still had a yellow questionmark on a "SM-device" in device manager. After installing the older 10.0.2.7 this was gone, and then I upgrated to 10.1.2.8 and averything seems in order. Maybe. I think. Perhaps.

Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product - Similar Threads - Intel Driver Update

2. No device drivers were detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers were detected: Hi, i recently got a new laptop Asus zenbook 13 and i wanted to install windows on in but when i started the install an error came saying the was no device drivers detected, i read online that i should try it in a USB 2.0 port but my laptop has got only 3.0 ports. What should...
  3. Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers & Utilities Software Updater: hello all out there , i am curious if we have any legit application to scan our windows/system for any updates like usb/audio/etc devices. there are thousand in the web but unfortunately they are all scams......
  4. semav6msr64(Intel Driver Update Utility Installer) BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    semav6msr64(Intel Driver Update Utility Installer) BSOD Issue: submitted by /u/Kamekou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epjr4h/semav6msr64intel_driver_update_utility_installer/
  5. Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00224 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: LOW Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update...
  6. Intel driver update keeps saying graphics driver update avalable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel driver update keeps saying graphics driver update avalable: Intel Driver updater found new driver today, 5058. It installed no problem, logged in reliability checker and version updated in Intel Control Panel. But the updater keeps saying new driver available, but even its saying current version 5058 and update is, again, 5058. Am I...
  7. Driver Update utilities?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update utilities?: There are numbers of driver scanning and updating software to download in the Internet, like this: Free Driver Scanner | Windows Driver Update and Driver Download Software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP Are they trustable? Which one would be the best? I prefer free one but...
  8. Weird Intel Driver Update Utility problem? (Wi-Fi driver problem)

Weird Intel Driver Update Utility problem? (Wi-Fi driver problem): Recently, the WiFi on this particular laptop has been sub-par. Downloading the same file, the WiFi downloads at the rate of 70 kbps (pretty bad) while the Ethernet cable is at 700 kbps ~ 1000 kbps. I know that the Ethernet is almost always faster than the WiFi but the...
  9. Driver update Utility

Driver update Utility: All: I have a program that wants to update my drivers. It said it found 3 drivers that were outdated & wanted to update them! I said yes with some trepidation, then it asked for my Email address! That's were I stopped & backed out & cancelled the whole thing! In...
  10. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel: On my second clean install of 10240, I discover that I get the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel just by running this installer: Intel® Driver Update Utility Graphics and chipset issues find solutions. You can go backward and install previous drivers. Same applies...