Windows 10: Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting

Discus and support Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i upgraded from a reltek dualband wifi /bluetooth for the same issue of terrible bluetooth crackling. and now my Intel dualband AC 7260 bluetooth is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting

i upgraded from a reltek dualband wifi /bluetooth for the same issue of terrible bluetooth crackling.
    and now my Intel dualband AC 7260 bluetooth is similar.
    but what really bothers me is that at first as in likr the first week the bluetooth on my Intel dualband AC 7260 was amazing! working as its supposed to , i could go to the hallway of my house and be connected clear and no latency. but now a days its like before and sometimes worse. i have to be literally 1ft and sit at a angle for the bluetooth to be good. some days and places its good and others its terrible. it seems to be really bad at work( i starting to think its a interference issue. but even at home its semi bad, theres times where if i stand up and move away form the laptop my headset says out of range trying to connect, also sometimes if i cover a certain spot on my laptop it cuts off, same with my bluetooth speaker. and my devices are just fine because when i connect them to my phone they work perfect. also works well with my AUkey. i tried different drivers to no avail what can do?

:)

xdarkmario, Apr 13, 2016
  2. Dypcdiver Win User

Samsung Q430 hangs after reboot on Windows Logo when attempting to upgrade to Win 10

I disconnected the card on my Q430 and installed Win 10 without problems.

Reinstalling the card has resulted in a Win 10 logo screen that does not go away.

Does anybody know if the

Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac 7260 2x2 plus Bluetooth HMC (7260.
    hmwwb)

would work as a substitute to the Broardcom one that is causing this problem?

Dypcdiver, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Wi-Fi dropping and the KB3116908 Update.

I'm having the same issue with wifi disconnecting continually. I have an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 card.

marmarjohnson, Apr 13, 2016
  4. yessuz Win User

Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting

hi.

I got exactly same issue.
    I just re-installed windows 10 from scratch (it was upgraded from win 8 before) and my BT headphones are unusable.

face the same problem - I have to be like 1 feet from laptop for it to work, otherwise it shutters, lags and basically is unusable.
    if I close to laptop, then I can hear the sound. but if I am a bit (50 cm) further - it disappears. If I cover the headphone which has the BT module with my palm - sound disappears - stops. sounds is lagging like 1 sec...

the same headset works perfectly fine with my phone, and I can leave it in different room and still hear my music...

I wonder - Did you solve the problem? if yes - how??

yessuz, Jun 9, 2016
  5. for now im just skipping around it, i just brought a alfa external usb wifi card for now, this issue seems to come and go on it own. for now because only the bluetooth is being used on the internal alone im getting more range again almost like before.

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting

1. Intel dualband AC 7260 BLUETOOTH crackling and disconnecting - Similar Threads - Intel dualband 7260

2. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  3. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem: Hello, I am using intel dual band ac 7260 wifi card on my laptop hp pavilion 15 p053eu with windows 1064bit. I have latest drivers installed for this card. Wifi works fine but with bluetooth I have a problem. I can transfer files, but the signal strength is weak, connecting...
  4. Intel Dual Band AC 7260 Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter keeps disconnecting and is experiencing problems

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter keeps disconnecting and is experiencing problems: [IMG]Some users are experiencing errors after downloading an update for the wireless LAN driver. They find that their Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter is experiencing problems. In this guide, we will explain some easy ways to fix the error. What is Intel Dual Band...
  6. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: First of all Hello. when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi. I tried everything but couldn't find a solution, PLEASE HELPPP...
  7. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  8. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...
  9. Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter

Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter: I have a Dell XPS 8700 that came with a Dell 1704 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi adapter. This is a rebranded Broadcom card. After Windows 10 Pro conversion since July 2015, the Wi-Fi adapter worked fine but if I activated Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, I got BSODs with error 0x50 like: On...
  10. Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260

Cannot get Bluetooth to work on Intel AC-7260: I upgraded the network card and antennas on my laptop back in February. Everything's worked fine so far. But today I bought myself a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I want to use with my laptop. For the life of me I cannot get my Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5372 and Windows 10...