Windows 10: Intel Graphics .bat file

Discus and support Intel Graphics .bat file in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Those with Intel Graphics probably already knew this, but it was news to me. This is just an observation and I'm not recommending it .... I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Eagle51, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Eagle51 Win User

Intel Graphics .bat file

Those with Intel Graphics probably already knew this, but it was news to me.

This is just an observation and I'm not recommending it ....

I don't use or want the Intel Hotkeys, Profiles, etc running, but not matter what I did the following 2 programs would always run on startup and show in Task Manager / Processes ... They are located in my c:\windows\system32 folder ...
    igfxEM.exe
    igfxHK.exe

Things I did with no success in getting them to not run at startup ...

1. Disabled Hotkey, Profiles, etc in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel
    2. Set the Intel Control Panel Service to Manual (I didn't want or try to disable it)
    3. Double checked Services for them
    4. Double checked Start Up for them
    5. Double checked Task Scheduler for them
    6. Double checked AutoRuns for them

What I found ...

In my c:\windows\system32 folder, I found the following bat file that is responsible for them running at startup. No clue what generates this bat file and could find very little info on it. Deleting, Editing, etc has no effect since it appears to be generated on startup ... So, the only way I found to stop them from running, is to rename those 2 programs.
    igfxEM.exe.bak
    igfxHK.exe.bak

{A6D608F0-0BDE-491A-97AE-5C4B05D86E01}.bat
    @echo off
    if exist igfxEM.exe start igfxEM.exe
    if exist igfxHK.exe start igfxHK.exe
    if exist igfxTray.exe start igfxTray.exe
    del /Q {A6D608F0-0BDE-491A-97AE-5C4B05D86E01}.bat

Note: I've saw a few references to this bat file being located in c:\intel folder and it may have different random number name.
    Note: Intel HD Graphics Control Panel still works from Control Panel and Right Click on the Desktop.

:)

Eagle51, Dec 12, 2017
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Regarding an error with Batman Arkham Knight.

The minimum system requirements for Batman Arkham Knight is an Nvidia GTX660 or AMD HD7950.

Your Intel HD5500 is not capable of running this game at a playable frame rate

Benchmark for Bats AK in this review -

Intel HD Graphics 5500

BossDweeb, Dec 12, 2017
  3. AlexDragu Win User
    Dell Desktop IMPOSSIBLE to turn off!?!?

LOL. Intel Graphics .bat file :) Two slight problems. 1. I don't have a baseball bat or a mallet. Something's up with it. Reinstalled windows earlier today. Works fine now. Real specs

Intel Celeron D @ 3.84GHz

graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 710

BIOS: GIGABYTE.

HDD: Seagate Barracuda.

Profile name: USER_1

Windows version: 10

AlexDragu, Dec 12, 2017
Thema:

Intel Graphics .bat file

1. Intel Graphics .bat file - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics bat

2. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  3. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  4. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  6. Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics: After having a blank screen on start up occasionally I decided to uninstall the display driver in Device manager. I shutdown and rebooted and it reinstalled itself and everything seemed ok. I have noticed now that my Intel HD graphic app which I use for setting display...
  7. Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics: What version of the Intel Graphics are in Dell XPS computers? the website is not clear, I am not a gamer but I want it to play 4K video 155654
  8. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....
  9. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  10. Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......: Dont know how intel control center got into my computer 06/07/18. Can uninstall it??? Or there is a reason why intel with the little R is in my computer? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel hd 520 tunning bat cmd

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. intel Gfx bat was ist das

4. intel Gfx bat garfik