Windows 10: intel graphics drivers version discrepancy

Discus and support intel graphics drivers version discrepancy in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; microsoft via windows update pushes 22.20.16.4749 driver, I couldn't find anything like that on the Intel site, their format of naming drivers versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gendalf, Nov 27, 2017.

1. gendalf Win User

intel graphics drivers version discrepancy

microsoft via windows update pushes 22.20.16.4749 driver, I couldn't find anything like that on the Intel site, their format of naming drivers versions is completely different: 15.60.0.4849
    What's the difference?

:)

gendalf, Nov 27, 2017

2. Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

My older Lenovo X220 worked fine with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Windows 10 before upgrading to Creator's Update. The first build of Creator's Update the driver downloaded from Windows Update would work sometimes before it crapped out. I tried various
    other drivers from Intel and they also behaved this way. Now on this new build 15063.250 the driver doesn't work at all, I get a completely grey screen at login. I've tried other Intel drivers and same issue. Microsoft you should at least pull the non working
    driver from your windows update collection. I reached out to Intel and they said they do not support Intel HD Graphics 3000 on windows 10, this a big discrepancy between Microsoft and Intel.

NickPiotrowski, Nov 27, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel Graphics Settings

Your best option is to re-install the Intel HD Graphics driver software, which will include the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

Make a note of the version of your HD Graphics - You will find this in Device Manager - Display Driver (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Go to the
    Intel Website
    and download the latest driver for that version of Intel HD Graphics

DaveM121, Nov 27, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Helmut, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

1. intel graphics drivers version discrepancy - Similar Threads - intel graphics drivers

2. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics driver problem: Hello. I have a thinkpad t440p. Recently I replaced its monitor and for a while everything was fine. After something went wrong with an update, and I reinstalled windows 10, I have had problems with the graphics driver. If I use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, the laptop...
  3. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  6. Intel graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  7. intel graphic driver

intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...
  8. Intel Graphics Driver Issue!

Intel Graphics Driver Issue!: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Generation with latest Windows 10 64 bit updates! I see there is a glitch on videos while playing on VLC. I upgraded to latest drivers v20 from Lenovo website but having same issues. Any clue ? Regards. 119646
  9. Intel Graphics Driver version 24.20.100.6286

Intel Graphics Driver version 24.20.100.6286: I am being told that this driver needs to be updated is this normally done with windows update Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-driver-version-24201006286/80136c14-a41d-4f79-bcf3-bf68f1dfae3d
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 24.20.100.6344 creators