Windows 10: Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43)

Discus and support Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an ASUS laptop and external ASUS monitor, originally W7. Upgraded to W10. Intel Graphics HD 3000 showing this message “Windows has stopped this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lizzy, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Lizzy Win User

Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43)

I have an ASUS laptop and external ASUS monitor, originally W7. Upgraded to W10. Intel Graphics HD 3000 showing this message “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”
    I have uninstalled driver and tried to reinstall from Intel site for W10 64 bit but get message “This PC does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software” I reinstalled the original driver from the ASUS website but still have the same problem. The version installed is 9.17.10.4459 but is still not working.
    Thanks for your help.

:)

Lizzy, Oct 11, 2017
  2. IkeCalle Win User

Windows 10 compatibility error with Intel(R) HD Graphics

Intel's website listed my 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 as not compatible with Windows 10. But Windows Update had the HD Graphics 3000 update included today.

IkeCalle, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Windows 10 XBOX Game DVR Wont Record, Saying my PC isn't powerful enough

bro listen your recorder is not working because your windows 10 might have updated I am having the same problem after windows update and I have intel hd 3000.it worked for my intel hd 3000 graphics and I recorder a lot of good gameplays and videos from youtube
    but now I cannot find any solution

billyakane, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43)

Hi Lizzy.

If you search you will see that the HD3000 is not supported per say by Intel on Windows 10.

One thing you could try, uninstall the device and ensure you uninstall all the software associated with it. On a Intel thread bryce@Intel stated a driver had been provided to Microsoft and you should allow Windows update to find the driver. This was June 9th, 2016

https://communities.intel.com/thread...rt=90&tstart=0

Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43) [​IMG]

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mooly Win User
    Good to hear you have solved your problem *Smile I've had issues with Intel 3000 graphics (different problem to you but I'll mention it in case. You never know, might be related in some way)

So... one issue I consistently found was the display driver locking up and the screen going to a hugely distorted mess of lines... but only when used on battery power. Although I'm on 9.17.10.4459 this issue has stuck with W10 supplied drivers from day one.

This was the fix:

1) Goto control panel and open "Intel (R) Graphics and Media".

2) Select the advanced option (this gives all options)

3) Select "Power" menu.

4) Select "On Battery" from the dropdown.

5) Untick the boxes for "display refresh rate..." and "display power saving..."

5) Apply the settings. And that's it... all seems good so far.

Mooly, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Lizzy Win User
    Hi, I’ve found the solution, so thought I’d post it for anyone with the same problem.
    W 10 was automatically disabling the display adapters Intel HD 3000 Graphics and also my Kensington docking station. I found that W10 had installed Trigger External Graphics Family USB graphics softwear which is not compatible with the others. I uninstalled it using Revo uninstaller and the problem was solved.

Lizzy, Apr 15, 2018
Thema:

Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43)

1. Intel Graphics HD 3000 stopped because reported problems (code43) - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 3000

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  4. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers: Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the blank screen to my tv I can see the display in my TV bit not in my laptop. I tried everything, I modified the power options to...
  6. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  7. Intel HD Graphics 620 error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

Intel HD Graphics 620 error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I am having trouble setting up an external monitor. I am using an adapter 15 pin VGA to a USB port. I have also tried the HDMI port. I have tried two monitors as well. It seems to be something in my graphics driver, as I am getting the error "Windows has stopped this...
  8. Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10

Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10: i fix that problem. i find a file for install driver intel hd graphic 3000 (for win 8 64 bit ,version 9.17.10.4229 ,WDDM 1.2) that install on windows 10 1903 and now fix my problem screw up screen and black screen. go to below link and install it:...
  9. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...