Windows 10: Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove?

Discus and support Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i think that the Intel Graphics Settings battery profiles are overriding and possibly interfering with other power plans on my PC. Other than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tonightwetaco, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove?

Hello, i think that the Intel Graphics Settings battery profiles are overriding and possibly interfering with other power plans on my PC. Other than the actual graphics drivers I never use the accompanying software. Can i remove the software but keep the graphics , safely? Thanks!

:)

tonightwetaco, Dec 25, 2017

2. Screen flickers when battery low

This started happening to my laptop a few weeks ago. Checked a multitude of solutions online, and finally one managed to fix it. It just involves changing your battery plan in the Intel Graphic Settings.

Right click on your desktop and go to Intel Graphics Settings. Go to Power then to On Battery. Change the Graphics Power Plan to Balanced.

Somehow, in my laptop's control panel, I already had it at Balanced, but at this Intel setting it was set to Maximum Performance. I'm guessing it had to do with the consistency of it. So if you have Maximum Performance on your Control Panel, maybe check
    if the Intel Settings is as well? Hope this helps!

Pierre Macalino, Dec 25, 2017
  3. Facebook lags after last windows update when laptop on battery

Have you go in to the Advanced setting for your power plan?

There are several different settings that you can set to slow performance when on battery.

Multimedia settings/Video playback quality bias

Maximum processor state

Intel Graphics Power Plan

Wireless Adapter Settings/ Power Saving Mode

Changing one or more these On Battery setting could boost your performance on battery.

minangkabu, Dec 25, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove?

Just go into the Power plan to remove it. It will not mess up your graphics. Those power plans are mostly just examples and it really depends on how you tweak your system, which plan is your primary plan that you want to use.

bro67, Dec 25, 2017
Thema:

Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove?

1. Intel Graphics Settings Battery Profile, can i remove? - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics Settings

2. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  4. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-invidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  5. Can I install invidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

6. How can I export an .icc color profile from Intel Graphics Control panel?

How can I export an .icc color profile from Intel Graphics Control panel?: Hello. I customized my laptop display a bit using Intel Graphics Control, but I want to export it as a usable .icc profile to use on my Linux dualboot because of the terrible colors that Linux has by default. All help is appreciated, thanks!...
  7. intel graphics setting

intel graphics setting: intel graphics setting not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-setting/5de223ec-3cf2-400b-82e3-f7d06f43e0fe
  8. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics: i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard...
  9. the settings of intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    the settings of intel hd graphics: hello every one i have a laptop Toshiba satellite c855-2cf and i have been intalled the graphics card (intel hd graphics 3000) but i didn't find the settings in the desktop in the right button , please someone help me i can't watch videos on HD 144677
  10. the settings of intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Support
    the settings of intel hd graphics: hello every one i have a laptop Toshiba satellite c855-2cf and i have been intalled the graphics card (intel hd graphics 3000) but i didn't find the settings in the desktop in the right button , please someone help me i can't watch videos on HD 144677

Users found this page by searching for:

1. global setting for battery life in intel hd graphics

2. intel graphics settings battery life

3. can I remove intel graphics settings

4. pc defaults to intel graphics in battery mode,
  5. how to remove profiles in intel graphics adapter,
  6. intel profile on battery and charging