Windows 10: Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

Discus and support Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have a Dell E6220 laptop with HD 3000 Windows driver dont work “blank” screen after update The reason “resulotion” is to “high” thus out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KobusBotha2, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

Hi

i have a Dell E6220 laptop with HD 3000

Windows driver dont work “blank” screen after update

The reason “resulotion” is to “high” thus out of specs with LCD hardware - min 1360 x 768 . The min should be be 800x600 or 1024x768

Becuase of this the laptop is useless and even after delete the driver, every time you reboot the laptop Windows automatic update the deiver and problem start all over again

Cant install old driver because windows just update it

Can windows corrrect this or must we scrap the laptop and buy Apple that dont have this problem, becuae i am not the only one with this problem

Kobus

:)

KobusBotha2, Aug 19, 2018

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

My older Lenovo X220 worked fine with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Windows 10 before upgrading to Creator's Update. The first build of Creator's Update the driver downloaded from Windows Update would work sometimes before it crapped out. I tried various
    other drivers from Intel and they also behaved this way. Now on this new build 15063.250 the driver doesn't work at all, I get a completely grey screen at login. I've tried other Intel drivers and same issue. Microsoft you should at least pull the non working
    driver from your windows update collection. I reached out to Intel and they said they do not support Intel HD Graphics 3000 on windows 10, this a big discrepancy between Microsoft and Intel.

NickPiotrowski, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

Hi Nick,

I'm probably a bit late with this but my Dell laptop is running windows 10 (ver 10.0.15063) with an Intel hd 3000 graphics card. Works perfectly. I'm using Intels 9.17.10.4459 version of the driver.

Regards

DaveEvans1, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

1. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop - Similar Threads - Intel 3000 driver

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  4. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers: Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the blank screen to my tv I can see the display in my TV bit not in my laptop. I tried everything, I modified the power options to...
  5. NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000: I am new. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. Forgive me if I need to cut to the chase. I filled all of this out during registration but I will summarize it anyway for your convenience. I have a DELL Latitude E6320. It's a loaded business laptop and I...
  6. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  7. Older Laptop - no HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Older Laptop - no HD: Have an older Compaq nc6220 laptop with no HD installed. Have purchased a new HD and am about to install it. I don't know how to acquire / load Windows 10 Home on that new HD - correct me if I'm wrong, but downloading the license isn't an option cause there's no OS on...
  8. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  9. Driver Lifecam HD 3000

Driver Lifecam HD 3000: driver Lifecam HD 3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-lifecam-hd-3000/ede6c356-fa2f-49ec-93cb-f6c075078e4a
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...