Windows 10: Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

Discus and support Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After installed Intel hd graphic 530 , laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help 47822 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by able6able6, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

After installed Intel hd graphic 530 , laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help

:)

able6able6, Apr 19, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Display Problems After Win 10 Update

Hi Moonbat13, since this issue is occurring at wake from sleep, you need to roll back the Intel HD 530 driver.

nVIdia uses Optimus Technology, so when your graphics are not being pushed, the Intel HD 530 graphics are used . . .

DaveM121, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I just checked to make sure that the drivers were up to date. the Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 was out to date. it is now updated. The NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 960M has not update available. According to properties the device is working properly. I will see if
    the update to the Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 fixes the issue.

JonathanLJ, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

1. Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems - Similar Threads - Intel graphic 530

2. Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530: Hello, i recently reset my pc, but after all the driver install and specially the driver of iGPU the screen become black and never get, so i go in safe mode to see what was wrong and i uninstall the driver of my iGPU, whene i restart the laptop, the screen was back but on...
  3. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  4. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  5. Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.

Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.: Hi - I hope someone can assist with this ... I can select and use everything but "show only on 2" - when I do try "show only on 2" I get sound - no picture [ATTACH] I have reinstalled the original intel drivers, which resolved me not having any picture whatsoever and...
  6. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  7. Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530

Troubleshooting my intel HD graphics 530: Everything was working just fine until i installed the new corsair keyboard update software and then my monitor that is hooked up to the intel card stopped working after reboot. I have since then removed the corsair software and have also reinstalled the Geforce GPU drivers...
  8. Is my Intel HD 530 driver up to date?

Is my Intel HD 530 driver up to date?: During a forum discussion elsewhere about video performance a puzzle has arisen. A friend has a brand new i5-6600K, Win 10, with Intel's own HD 530 Graphics, at driver version 21.20.16.4590. My i7-6700K, Win 10 (bought April 2016), also with 530 graphics, has version...
  9. Intel had graphic card 530

Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821
  10. Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?: Hi there ! I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version. At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card. So, my question here is, is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application...