Windows 10: Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use

Discus and support Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone and anyone, this morning I was playing WOW when all of a sudden my desktop shut down. It tried to restart itself several times but would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Sta942, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Sta942 Win User

Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use

Hello everyone and anyone, this morning I was playing WOW when all of a sudden my desktop shut down. It tried to restart itself several times but would just keep restarting, all the while the screen stayed black nothing nada just black. So, I left it alone for a couple of hours, (this has never happened before) when I came back I turned on the unit and seemed like everything was fine only one thing, still black screen.I manually shut it down and unplugged everything, I then plugged it into a different monitor and still black screen. So, I was all out of suggestions when I remembered I can run a duel monitor from this PC, so instead of plugging in to the VGA Port I plugged into the HDMI Port from the back of the tower, and wouldn't you know it? It worked! So, what is wrong with my rig? Has the VGA Port gone bad? I have never heard of that happening. Anyway These are the spec to my Rig...Lenovo ThinkCentre Model# 002KUS INTEL CORE i5-4570s 2.90 GHz Graphics card...INTEL HD Graphics 4600 I will provide more info if needed. By the way after i plugged into the HDMI I quickly checked for driver updates. all drivers have been up-dated.

:)

Sta942, Jul 21, 2018

2. Intel Graphics 4600 HD Driver

Here is what happened I suspect:

Toshiba Shipped the Laptop with Intel HD Graphics 4600. They update it till version 10 and then stopped.

Intel continues to update and they stop at 15.

Now the only way to update driver is Windows update-which I think stopped at 20 Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use :)

I too have the same in my HP Envy Laptop and there is no reason above 20.X where X varies accordingly.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver on Windows 10 Home Crashes 3D software programs

Hi,

I suggest you to download Windows 8.1 compatible Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers from the following link:

Search downloads

Once you successfully download Windows 8.1 compatible Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers, I suggest you to try to install them in compatibility mode and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further help regarding this issue.

Yaqub K, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use

Problem when automatic update Intel HD Graphic 4600

Windows 10 automatic update intel hd graphics 4600 with driver shown as below:-

Intel Corporation - Display - 11/10/2016 12:00:00 AM - 20.19.15.4549

After update, the problem is it cannot display extended and duplicate monitor.

when i rollback driver to last old one, it come back to work fine. but if i use windows update it will automatic update to new one and have problem as above again.

So, i need you to remove it out form update list, otherwise how can i disable update for this driver version?

NOTE: Problem with laptop ASUS G550JK with Intel HD Graphics 4600 and GTX 850M

Seksit Yodpetch, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use

1. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Integrated stopped working during PC use - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 4600

2. Generic Non-PNP In Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Non-PNP In Intel HD Graphics 4600: I have a frontech monitor, and my pc has intel hd graphics 4600. I cannot change the brightness since the monitor is non-pnp in device manager. What should I do to fix this issue?...
  3. intel HD 4600 not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel HD 4600 not found: hello community so i recently found that the intel Grapic card is missing when my gtx 770 m do some heavy calculations i can't even browse the net i have a Asus laptop model G750jx ram 16 go process : i7 4700 HQ many thanks...
  4. Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600: So, I've had this problem for some while now. I waited a couple of months to get it fixed because money was a lackin' but I took it into the computer shop to get it fixed and their only suggestion was to disable the graphic card...hoooowever, when it went wrong (I'm a...
  5. Code 31 with my intel HD graphics 4600?

Code 31 with my intel HD graphics 4600?: Hello, intel graphics HD 4600 fails to load startup(drivers cannot be loaded into the device). I have tried restarting, updating the drivers and troubleshooting(troubleshooting couldn't help me and it couldn't identify the problem). I even got my original device drivers from...
  6. Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600: Hello. My PC uses Intel HD Graphics 4600 for its graphics driver. Here is the link to the latest driver version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...15-40-4th-Gen- However, when I go on to Device Manager and select 'Update Driver Software' it gives me this driver...
  7. Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.

Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver not installing correctly.: The newest release of this driver is version 15.40.10.64.4300. After installing, my computer restarts and everything is fine. My problem occurs after a couple of days (I think it is caused when I switch power plans or unplug laptop) the power saving technology in the Intel...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 4600

Intel HD Graphics 4600: Windows 10 just installed on my laptop.. and it refuses to allow me to open an overlay editor. It complains that it has a problem with my intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I downloaded the latest new drivers for this card - ones that were made available because of the release of...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory

Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Video Memory: Sorry this isn't exactly about graphics cards. I can't seem to increase my dedicated video memory for integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600, even though I have put it up to 1024MB (1GB) in my BIOS. My Total Available Graphics Memory is 7786MB, and my Shared System Memory is...
  10. Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate

Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate: Hi there - Using the Intel Display Adaptor HD Graphic 4600 - and Windows 10 Pro - 64bit , Windows Update had automatically updated the driver - 20.19.15.4835 once on 17/12, once on 17/12, once on 23/12, five times on 28/12 and today -29/12- 20 times. Unable to find any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wow hd graphics 4600 problem