Windows 10: Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version

Discus and support Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 7447 and its integrated GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600. When I download the latest driver online and install it, it works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by djdelarosa25, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 7447 and its integrated GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600. When I download the latest driver online and install it, it works. However, a few hours later, after booting up my system, I see that the driver has downgraded to the previous version. This has happened more than twice now, and I did the fixes to disable driver updates in Windows 10.

Enable or Disable Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

Please help me.

Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version [​IMG]

Driver version should end with 4703 instead of 4531.

:)

djdelarosa25, Oct 22, 2017
  2. RyanByer Win User

Intel Driver Keeps Downgrading.

Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 10 64bit (3rd Gen & BYT)

Installed Version - 10.18.10.4276

Latest Version - 15.33.38.64.4252

Every time I update Windows Reverts back to the former. Intel Graphics Control Center is Buggy after install but When Windows Reverts back it Works again.

RyanByer, Oct 22, 2017
  3. AnilSood Win User
    Display on Acer Aspire e5 511 goes away when Battery of Note book is being charged

Display on my Acer E5 511 Notebook goes off when its battery being charged. After lot of fiddling around I found that display driver Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD Graphics installed by windows updates has compatibility issue
    with its graphic card. Rolling back driver to previous version had solved the problem.

However, in Windows 10 there is no option to install updates of your choice and again and again Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD gets downloaded automatically and install on my Notebook and the problem keeps up cropping. I have
    to rollback the driver every time the newer version is installed. Hence, either I do away with automatic updates by stopping this service using administrative tools or keep on uninstalling the newer drive and installing its previous version thereby wasting
    my time and energy again and again.

Can some one guide me to get rid of this nagging problem.

AnilSood, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version

Let uninstall the driver before installing latest version of the driver.

1. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu.

2. Expand Display adapters and right click Intel HD Graphics and select Uninstall. If there is a option to delete driver from drivers store select the option.

3. Restart your computer.

When you log back in open the Device Manager to see if the old version of the driver is installed or not if its installed uninstall it again then install latest version of driver and if needed restart your computer.

FreeBooter, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version

1. Intel HD Graphics driver keeps on reverting back to previous version - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics driver

2. INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION: Hello,I recently noticed that my Intel UHD graphic driver keeps installing the previous version through Windows Update after I updated it to the latest version. I updated my Intel UHD graphic through a couple of methods. The first one by downloading the Intel Driver and...
  3. INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION: Hello,I recently noticed that my Intel UHD graphic driver keeps installing the previous version through Windows Update after I updated it to the latest version. I updated my Intel UHD graphic through a couple of methods. The first one by downloading the Intel Driver and...
  4. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  5. Windows update keeps reverting back to previous version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update keeps reverting back to previous version: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop , it is at Version10 1709 . I have been trying to update it for a while . I tried the built in update then the Windows 10 update assistant . I tried even using the Media creation tool to burn a CD and run the update from there ....
  6. Intel HD graphics drivers 27.20.100.8187 keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD graphics drivers 27.20.100.8187 keeps reinstalling: Hi, I am having a very weird problem with these new drivers from Microsoft. I have this laptop which has Intel HD 520 graphics card and I downloaded the latest drivers which are 27.20.100.8187. I installed them once and it asks me to restart the laptop. I do so like every...
  7. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  8. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  9. Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver

Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver: today I have installed latest the latest graphics driver for integrated intel HD 630 in my Dell XPS 15 9560. my updated version is 24.20.100.6194 . My processor is intel 7700HQ. But I have noticed that whenever I went to the Update and security option form setting option...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my dell graphics update keep reverting back