Windows 10: Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working.

Discus and support Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've tried multiple times to get my laptop to output signal to my TV via HDMI. All I get is No Signal. Anyone help? I've looked through all forums,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by knimmo, Oct 15, 2015.

1. knimmo Win User

Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working.

I've tried multiple times to get my laptop to output signal to my TV via HDMI. All I get is No Signal. Anyone help? I've looked through all forums, updated my drivers, reinstalled drivers, brought new HDMI cables.

System info:
    Model: Acer ES1-512
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
    CPU: Intel Celeron N2840

:)

knimmo, Oct 15, 2015

2. Hipstreet W7

Hipstreet W7 tablet (running Windows 10) mini HDMI has 'No signal' output. If I disable Intel(R) HD Graphics under Display adapters in Device Manager and reboot, then HDMI has signal output. Unfortunately, I got black screen on tablet. How do I fix this
    problem so both tablet and HDMI display at the same time?

CharlesDengg, Oct 15, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Ports

I would purchase a cheap graphics card with HDMI output

You can get a DSub (the blue lead going to your Monitor) to HDMI adapter, but the output would not be HD quality

DaveM121, Oct 15, 2015
  4. mtechpark Win User

Just update your graphics card drivers.

mtechpark, Oct 16, 2015
  5. knimmo Win User
    I have updated all drivers, including my graphics card.

knimmo, Oct 16, 2015
  6. bruno206 Win User
    I am having the same problem with my ACER Aspire R7.

bruno206, Oct 18, 2015
  7. Kanata Win User
    Make sure you update the drivers from the manufacturer's site and not from Microsoft.

Kanata, Oct 18, 2015
  8. knimmo Win User

Done that. Installed drivers from Acer and then Intel. Both same result :\

knimmo, Oct 18, 2015
  9. Kanata Win User
    Did you update the drivers or uninstall the old ones first (preferred method) ?
    Does WIN P P keys show anything?

Kanata, Oct 18, 2015
  10. bruno206 Win User
    FWIW
    I installed the latest driver for my Intel HD Graphics 4000 but my HDMI still does not connect.
    My old driver for Win 8.1 was: 10.18.10.4276
    The new driver I installed for Win 10 is: 15.33.38.64.4252
    However, I was pleased to see it corrected two other problems I was having with Win10, which were:
    slow boot, and failure to shutdown completely.
    I downloaded directly from INTEL using their scan recommendations.

bruno206, Oct 19, 2015
  11. bruno206 Win User
    My last post was incorrect. Downloading the driver fixed my problem and I can now make HDMI connections
    to both of my TVs; a Samsung and a Panasonic.
    I do not know why I could not connect on the first try.
    The procedure that always now works on both TVs is the following:
    With the laptop turned on and the TV turned off, plugin the HDMI cable. Then turn on the TV and it
    will usually go directly to the appropriate HDMI port. If not, go to Input or Source on the TV
    and select the correct HDMI port.

bruno206, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel HD Graphics HDMI Output not working. - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics HDMI

2. Windows 10 22H2- Intel HD Graphics 630 - hdmi not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22H2- Intel HD Graphics 630 - hdmi not working: Hello, several years have passed and this issue is still not resolved.After an certain update of windows 10 back in 2017, the HDMI of the intel graphics 630 is not working.It works on previous versions or in win 7.I have seen this issue on all laptops having this graphic...
  3. Windows 10 22H2- Intel HD Graphics 630 - hdmi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2- Intel HD Graphics 630 - hdmi not working: Hello, several years have passed and this issue is still not resolved.After an certain update of windows 10 back in 2017, the HDMI of the intel graphics 630 is not working.It works on previous versions or in win 7.I have seen this issue on all laptops having this graphic...
  4. Windows 10 22H2- Intel HD Graphics 630 - hdmi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  6. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  7. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  8. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Not Working

Intel HD Graphics Not Working: Hello All, I Turned On My Laptop This Morning And It Changed Screen Resolutions So I Tried To Change It Back To 1366x768 But The Box Where You Change The Resolution Was Locked. So Then I Went To Device Manager And Went On My Graphics Driver Properties And It Showed Errors....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel hd graphics 4600 hdmi not working

2. intel dh55tc hdmi not working

3. intel hd grphics card hdmi input

4. hdmi no output Intel UHD,
  5. intel hdmi not working,
  6. monitor detected by intel hd graphics but no hdmi output,
  7. n4000 no hdmi output,
  8. does intel hd graphics 520m card control hdmi output,
  9. intel(r)hd graphics basic not hdmi,
  10. intel hd graphics hdmi not working,
  11. intel hdmi output installation,