Windows 10: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Discus and support Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018

2. NUC mini PC

MS identifies my NUC mini PC as a mobile device and will not allow me to create image backup or USB start-up and diagnostic thumb drive

SteveFenety, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Intel Nuc BSOD multiple errors

Firstly i would like to thank Lifetec for the help!!!!!!!!

Despite my RAM being on the approved list from INTEL http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/...000016245.html it apears that there is a issue with this particular memery and 6th Gen NUC's.

I found this thread on the Intel forum NUC6i3SYH Random freezes |Intel Communities with others using the same ram as i did having the exact same problem as i did.

i bought 2 sticks of the Kingston ram recommended in the post and the NUC has been running perfect ever since

Now i wonder if i can get Intel to reimburse me for the Corsair ram that doesn't work as i bought it on there recommendation.

Once again Lifetec thanks for the help

Bourbon andcoke, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

NUC mini PC

My Win 10 is activated and when I try to create a systems image it gives me the attached window, no matter how I try to get at the systems image option. I was able to create a recovery CD, but not on a thumb drive. After many attempts I phoned and the tech
    assistance told me that the Intel NUC was considered a computer not supported by Microsoft. That despite the fact that they had activated Win 10

for my NUC when I transferred the OS from my
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family 760d9eed-fa3e-43fc-bd83-8287d647f698?upload=true.png

old desktop. In the end I used a third party backup program, with no problems. But I prefer using Microsoft's backup as that minimizes the possibility of activating a re-installment.

SteveFenety, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

1. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family - Similar Threads - Intel Introduces NUC

2. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  3. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  4. Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connect a keyboard to an"empty"Intel NUC.: Working with a new and empty (except memory and storage) NUC 8. A HDMI monitor is working, but when I boot the NUC with a flash drive containing a new Win 10 I have no keyboard access. The Windows Setup screen appears, but I can't type to it. I have two keyboards: A Microsoft...
  5. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  6. Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00296 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 10/08/2019 Last revised: 10/08/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  7. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  8. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  9. Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00176 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in...
  10. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956