Windows 10: Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update

Discus and support Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00127 Product family: 5th and 6th generation Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 family, Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and Intel® Xeon®... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update

Source: INTEL-SA-00127

:)

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices

Source: Intel Management Engine Vulnerability and Surface Devices Surface

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update

Intel Management Engine Interface forced update?

Motherboard GA-H110M-S2H

CPU I5 6500

The suggested Intel Management Engine Interface update by my motherboard manufacturer is 11.6.0.1030, so that's what I download and install, only for Windows 10 to force a further update to 11.7.0.1032, is it correct for this to happen?

Spacemanrob, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update

1. Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update - Similar Threads - Intel releasing Direct

2. IVAP Interface connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IVAP Interface connection: IvAp-User Interface Connection to the IvAp Network Interface has been lost. We will try to reconnect to the Network Interface, check if the Network Interface is running on the correct machine.I tested the procedure proposed by Bianca B14 but the problem persists.Could this...
  3. IVAP Interface connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IVAP Interface connection: IvAp-User Interface Connection to the IvAp Network Interface has been lost. We will try to reconnect to the Network Interface, check if the Network Interface is running on the correct machine.I tested the procedure proposed by Bianca B14 but the problem persists.Could this...
  4. IVAP Interface connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  6. VIRTUALINBOX INTERFACE CONNECTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIRTUALINBOX INTERFACE CONNECTION: Good morning folks, please how can I disable this message each time l want to shutdown my system. Each time l shutdown my system the message will pop up saying "VIRTUALINBOX INTERFACE IS ACTIVE, GO BACK AND DEACTIVATE IT" I started seeing this after upgrading from version...
  7. Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE: Hi to all it not starts ... STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE . I'm trying to find some updated driver, it seems the the ones installee by default are not good for my old motherboard P67 socket . Unfortunately ASUS don't give to me updated drivers : Could someone help me...
  8. Intel(r) management engine interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(r) management engine interface: Is it safe to disable Intel(r) management engine interface in order to stop battery drain ? submitted by /u/ericbernatchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyf6mc/intelr_management_engine_interface/
  9. eSPI Interface Intel Atom - E3930

eSPI Interface Intel Atom - E3930: Hello, I need to use Intel Atom E3930 based platform LEC-AL-E3930-2G-8G-ER with LEC-BASE 2.0 and Windows 10 running on it. Intel Atom E3930 supports an eSPI interface, and I need to connect 3rd party device with that. I need to develop an application which runs on Windows...
  10. Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver

Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver: My computer is a Packard Bell Easynote ENTF718M Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, OS Build 17134.345; Bitdefender Total Security 2019 I received a notification of an error regarding above. Tried Troubleshooting - no solution. I went into Device Manager and checked device; tried...