Windows 10: Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program

Discus and support Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s New: Today at the AI O’Reilly NYC Conference, Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program to provide partners implementing artificial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...system-growth/

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  2. RCL24 Win User

Has any one found an Intel HD Graphics Driver that will function with a Windows 10, 32bit Lap top.

I have problems viewing objects in the 3D Builder since the Windows 10 1511 update.

My conclusion is that it is related to the fact that my Dell Vostro 3500 is a 32bit laptop, and I have been unable to find an update Intel HD Graphics Driver that is suitable for a 32bit system and Windows 10.

I have deleted the current driver in case it had got corrupted and the laptop has reinstalled latest driver, but this is actually the same version of driver.

Note, I did not have 3D builder before the first upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but it did function OK with visible objects after Windows 10 was installed until the update to 1511 last month., and I did try to get an answer via Microsoft Chat, but
    they were unable to find a solution.

It is only 3D Builder I appear to have problems with. All the other programs I use seem to function OK. When I deleted the Intel HD graphics driver and the laptop functioned temporarily on a basic graphics driver, I did a quick check and found that objects
    on the 3D Builder were visible, but as soon as the Laptop re-installed the Intel HD Graphics driver they disappeared again.

I tried installing a 32bit Intel HD Graphics driver said to be OK for Windows 8, but that would not install.

So I appear to be looking for an Intel HD Graphics driver for Windows 10 32bit operating system, but Intel do not as yet seem to have one on their site.

As I say it only appears to be 3D Builder that is being effected, and it does not warrant looking to change laptops just for that!

In truth I can live without 3D Builder if necessary, but I wonder if other programs are updated they may suffer in the same way at some point in future.

Any one know a solution?

Note: I selected the "Games" App Category on this website as I believe this is what Microsoft deem it to be.

RCL24, Apr 30, 2018
  3. andynan Win User
    Windows 10- Wireless adapter reset

Could you please elaborate on resetting Winsock? I'm not sure I know what to do there.

As for ProSet/wireless software, Intel has nothing for Windows 10. I downloaded and installed the latest PROSet/wireless software from Intel for Windows 8, and it installed on my computer, yet no way to launch. It is nowhere to be found as a launch-able
    program. It's not in start menu, I tried using search and nothing there. Yet in my control panel uninstall window, it is there in my list of programs to be uninstalled. It's very odd.

andynan, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program

1. Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program - Similar Threads - Intel launched Intel

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops: [media] What’s New: Today, Intel launched Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics, designed for thin-and-light laptops and now available from partners. Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics is based on the same Xe-LP microarchitecture used for Intel Iris Xe graphics in 11th Gen...
  4. Intel Launch Event 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Launch Event 2020: Follow our live blog of today’s Intel technology launch event. We’ll learn how laptop performance and experiences are evolving, and we’ll also have a special guest appearance from world famous DJ, Diplo. 8:45 a.m.: Good morning everyone!...
  5. Watch 2019 Intel AI Summit

in Windows 10 News
    Watch 2019 Intel AI Summit: Intel hosts its 2019 Intel AI Summit on Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019, in San Francisco. Tune in to the livestream to hear from Naveen Rao, Intel corporate vice president and general manager of the Intel Artificial Intelligence Products Group, as he shares significant product...
  6. Intel on The Future of Machine Programming

in Windows 10 News
    Intel on The Future of Machine Programming: The Future of Machine Programming: Justin Gottschlich, Leader of Machine Programming Research at Intel Labs, Explains Machine Programming [ATTACH] Justin Gottschlich of Intel Labs leads a team of machine programming researchers. Their aim is to automate software...
  7. Intel Launches First 10th Gen Intel Core Ice Lake Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Launches First 10th Gen Intel Core Ice Lake Processors: [ATTACH] A photo shows the 10th Gen Intel Core processor on a motherboard. On Aug. 1, 2019, Intel launches 11 new, highly integrated 10th Gen Intel Core processors designed for remarkably sleek 2 in 1s and laptops. (Source: Intel Corporation) [ATTACH] On Aug. 1, 2019,...
  8. Intel programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel programs: Could someone explain me what exactly Intel Rapid Storage Technology and the Intel Management Engine does? I have tried looking on intels website and to be honest I don't get it. Do I need these drivers and why? Solution: they offer almost nothing for most desktop users,...
  9. Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU

in Windows 10 News
    Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU: Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows* ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS. Windows ML efficiently uses hardware for any given artificial intelligence (AI) workload and intelligently distributes work...
  10. Intel New Self-Learning Chip Promises to Accelerate AI

in Windows 10 News
    Intel New Self-Learning Chip Promises to Accelerate AI: Intel Introduces First-of-Its-Kind Self-Learning Chip: Loihi Neuromorphic Test Chip [img] Imagine a future where complex decisions could be made faster and adapt over time. Where societal and industrial problems can be autonomously solved using learned...