Windows 10: Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

Discus and support Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Version 11.0.0.1163 WHQL Download: http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1723&lang=en 22625 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Almighty1, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers

Almighty1, Sep 14, 2015

2. Shutdown - it won't.

If you're still having issues, we suggest that you update Intel MEI Driver. The Intel MEI (Management Engine Interface) used to manage the computer even it is turned off but still in power supply. Its driver version may incompatible with Windows 10 Fall
    Creators Update. Follow the steps below to update the Intel MEI.

• Press Win + X, select the Device Manager.
    • Expand the System devices category.
    • Right-click on the Intel Management Engine Interface.
    • Select Update driver.
    • Choose Search automatically for updated driver software or
      Browse my computer for driver software
      if you have downloaded the driver file.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Cursor has started disappearing. only a reboot brings it back

Thanks. The HID drivers are the latest. There are several Intel items listed under chipset driver. Any particular one or ones to be updated?? MEI (Management engine interface, serial IO driver, chipset installation utility.

JamesKaplanYD, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Jan 18, 2016
  6. Steve C Win User
    This software also installs "Intel Security Assist". I'm wondering if I need this and whether I should uninstall it. What does it do?

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Drivers - Similar Threads - Intel Management Engine

2. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...: Dear GuysI actually clean installed the newer version 21h1 twice in the interval of 15 daysFirst on 23 may 2021And on 05-‎06-‎2021I followed this link...
  3. IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...

IntelR Trusted Execution Engine Interface driver & IntelR Management Engine Interface...: I am writing the same issue the 3rd time here But cannot fine a single solution rather than updating deivers, reinstalling I have also tried clean installation Windows Crash during Start up because of IntelR Management - Microsoft CommunityIf i use older drivers , it says...
  4. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  5. driver Intel Management Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver Intel Management Engine: in windows update ... drive and install ..show this drive Intel - System - 4/12/2017 12:00:00 AM - 14.28.47.630 after download .. show blue screen please remove this drive of windows update ... drive and install Dump File : 100320-24000-01.dmp Crash Time :...
  6. Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE

Intel Management Engine Interface ISSUE: Hi to all it not starts ... STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE . I'm trying to find some updated driver, it seems the the ones installee by default are not good for my old motherboard P67 socket . Unfortunately ASUS don't give to me updated drivers : Could someone help me...
  7. Intel(r) management engine interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(r) management engine interface: Is it safe to disable Intel(r) management engine interface in order to stop battery drain ? submitted by /u/ericbernatchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyf6mc/intelr_management_engine_interface/
  8. Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver

Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver: My computer is a Packard Bell Easynote ENTF718M Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, OS Build 17134.345; Bitdefender Total Security 2019 I received a notification of an error regarding above. Tried Troubleshooting - no solution. I went into Device Manager and checked device; tried...
  9. INTEL MANAGEMENT INTERFACE ENGNE DRIVER (MEI-AMT) V 12.0.1152 or 1162 or 1165 WHQL FOR...

INTEL MANAGEMENT INTERFACE ENGNE DRIVER (MEI-AMT) V 12.0.1152 or 1162 or 1165 WHQL FOR...: Recently i have updated intel management interface engine driver v 12.0.1152, 1165.This driver supports some of the models of laptops, notebooks, all in one pc , motherboards. My asus vivobook is supported after installed I have checked without BSOD i am sharing...
  10. Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?

Where to download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver?: I can't seem to find this in the Intel Download Center anywhere. I have an Alienware M14X R1, and the IMEI driver listed on Dell's support website for my model is several years old and severely out of date. Windows Update doesn't seem to have it either. Thanks for any...