Windows 10: Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU

Discus and support Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows* ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...ts-windows-ml/

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2018

2. Tablet not respond after wake up

Kruger & Matz EDGE 1082

with:

Intel Baytrail T, Quad-core, Z3735F, 1,33GHz (max 1,83GHz)

Intel HD Graphics

WitekKozinski, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Error when opening Adobe Illustrator CC on my Surface 3

When I open AI CC, I get the following error

Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU [​IMG]

When I try to update from Intel it tells me it cant as the surface has a custom version of the driver. I don't even have GPU enabled.

Is Microsoft planning in releasing the new version customized for the Surface Pro 3.

rmurphy985, Mar 6, 2018
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Can we have ML/AI help us to completely disable telemetry, control driver updates, etc.? That would be a "magical AI-powered experience" for me...

Instead ML/AI will be used for, quote:

There are some many jokes could be popped here, but...

Really MS, you will provide all the ML/AI interface to advertisers on my system for, quote "deeper connections"?

Any guess how long it'll take malware, or just crypto and other miners to utilize the ML/AI APIs? My guess is that it'll take place prior to the advertisers learning how to actually take advantage of this new "feature"...

Cr00zng, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel & Microsoft Enable AI Inference at Edge with Intel Movidius VDU - Similar Threads - Intel Microsoft Enable

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. I can't enable intel optane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable intel optane.: I can't turn it on because the machine I'm using is in AHCI mode, I'm not sure how to fix it and I need help.My machine is Lenovo Legion Y540 15IRH-PG0 i5-9300h HDD 1 TB SSD 256 GB GTX1650 windows 11 home single language....
  4. I can't enable intel optane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enable intel optane.: I can't turn it on because the machine I'm using is in AHCI mode, I'm not sure how to fix it and I need help.My machine is Lenovo Legion Y540 15IRH-PG0 i5-9300h HDD 1 TB SSD 256 GB GTX1650 windows 11 home single language....
  5. BIOS Enable Intel VT-x

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS Enable Intel VT-x: So what do I look for when the Blue Screen comes up? UEFI? Win 10 allows me to get this far [I can't locate Intel's settings], but there's no way to alter theBIOS. I recall having to do BIOS fiddles before with VMWareway back in the 2000s. Help, please....
  6. Watch 2019 Intel AI Summit

in Windows 10 News
    Watch 2019 Intel AI Summit: Intel hosts its 2019 Intel AI Summit on Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019, in San Francisco. Tune in to the livestream to hear from Naveen Rao, Intel corporate vice president and general manager of the Intel Artificial Intelligence Products Group, as he shares significant product...
  7. Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils Neural Compute Stick 2 for Smarter AI Edge Devices: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel is hosting its first artificial intelligence (AI) developer conference in Beijing on Nov. 14 and 15. The company kicked off the event with the introduction of the Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel NCS...
  8. Intel VT-x Enable?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intel VT-x Enable?: I need to enable Intel VT-x in order to run VMWare on my laptop. I cannot find where to enable it in my BIOS and I was wondering if there is any alternate way I can turn it on. I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W540 and it is running on Windows 10. [img] 34765
  9. Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance...

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance...: Microsoft has a long history of collaborating with industry technology leaders to bring the world the best-in-class PC and device experiences. These efforts now also extend to enhancements in the web browsing experience as well. Intel is a great example of a key technology...
  10. Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program: What’s New: Today at the AI O’Reilly NYC Conference, Intel launched the Intel AI Builders Program to provide partners implementing artificial intelligence (AI), with the resources and support they need to accelerate the adoption of their Intel-based AI platforms. “The Intel...