Windows 10: Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes

Discus and support Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, My Aunt's NUC5i7RYH has been blue-screening anywhere from every couple minutes to once an hour or two (usually when being actively used).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pdscomp, Jan 18, 2016.

1. pdscomp Win User

Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes

Greetings,

My Aunt's NUC5i7RYH has been blue-screening anywhere from every couple minutes to once an hour or two (usually when being actively used). The problems seem to have started when Windows 10 updated itself to version 1511 (the first bluescreen was on 12/11).

I've dug into the crash dumps but can't identify a root cause. There seem to be mention of MOZY.SYS and CHROME.EXE, both of which should be the latest version (Mozy online backup and Chrome) so I doubt they are causing the problem. I'm guessing they were just the most active processes when the crashes happened.

Thanks so much!!

Paul

:)

pdscomp, Jan 18, 2016

2. Intel HD Graphics 5500 card Not Fully Compatible with Windows 10??

I have installed windows 10 on an Intel NUC 5i3RYH with Intel HD5500 Graphics. It does install the original Intel driver. however the screen keeps flickering to black every now and than. about every 2 or 3 minutes for about half a second. really annoying.

Hoping for an HD5500 update soon!

Sjoerd_487, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 reset crash

same here on an intel nuc: upgrade was ok(ish), with problems in security settings on all folders under the user account. So I tried a reset which resulted in a blue screen: inaccessible boot device....

Not a nice experience at all

JanBogaerts, Jan 18, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

DifferentBSOD.

Out of 7 memory dumps of 18 januari there were 5 different BSOD error codes.

The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
    - faulting (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problemdevice)
    - BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
    - overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. Please stop at least during troubleshooting.
    - compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
    - low-level driver/system problems within windows (SFC/DISM)
    - or even malware.

Start with SFC
    Use SFC to checkand repair windows systemfiles.

See this tutorial SFC /SCANNOW Command - Run in Windows 8
    One dumpfile mentioned memory corruption

Memory Test.

Please start withdiagnosing the system RAM first. You can use the free tool "Memtest86+"to stress test the RAM.

How to run "Memtest" - RAM - Test withMemtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums

Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test.Otherwise continue the test for 7-10 passes and post a screenshot with nextreply. 7 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will givebetter result.

The Norton/symentec program you are using is outdated all the driver are from 2013/14. Please upgrade to a windows 10 compatible version.
    Also the mozy.sys. is Online Backup is from jan 2015 also probably not compatible with windows 10. Update to windows 10 compatible version.

Also update your drivers esp. Intel IMEI, intel Wifi adapter, intel Rapid storage etc. from the intel supportpage to the latest versions https://downloadcenter.intel.com/pro...-Kit-NUC5i7RYH
    Check also for all the other drivers if you have the latest version.

lifetec, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes - Similar Threads - Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH

2. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  3. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  4. Blue screen error every 20 minutes

Blue screen error every 20 minutes: The computer crashes about every 20 minutes or so. It was working fine up until recently. I'd done a Windows update just prior to this problem, but there are no system restore points to allow me to restore prior to the update. It's an older machine 11 years, so I'm not...
  5. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  6. Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.: I’ve never even had my computer blue screen until this morning, but now it’s blue screening pretty much every five minutes. Even if I’m not doing anything except sitting on my desktop. So I was planing on completely restarting it, and erasing all files. But now it’s even...
  7. Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home

Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home: I have Intel® NUC Kit NUC7PJYH with Win 10 Home since June 2018. At first it worked flawlessly. But for several months from time to time I get Blue Screen. Here there are Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aop_21RKMRm-g1-ID5kSZaBme8Wk?e=b48mST Can anyone help me?...
  8. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.: I've figured out which button I needed to press to get boot it into Windows Recovery options so I waited and let it load hoping it will but after a few minutes of waiting at the please wait screen I got a blue-screen which said this [IMG] I don't know why this happens I've...
  9. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  10. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956