Windows 10: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Discus and support Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since no one (including myself) can find the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 15.2.0.1020 WHQL Driver, I tried the 14.10.0.1016 Driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wen, Mar 17, 2017.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Since no one (including myself) can find the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 15.2.0.1020 WHQL Driver, I tried the 14.10.0.1016 Driver.

Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller [​IMG]

:)

2. DPC Watchdog Violation

link shows "Intel (R) 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller"

HeLPnEEdeD_145, Mar 17, 2017
  3. ohitsmax Win User
    Windows Explorer freezes when I access Blu-Ray drive (ASUS BW-12B1ST)

After install the "Standard SATA AHCI Controller" has changed to "Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller", but the drive still freezes when I open it in explorer. I can click
    on the drive and see the files on the DVD, but when I try to interact with the files the window freezes. The light on the drive is flashing. If I open the drive, the frozen explorer window closes.

ohitsmax, Mar 17, 2017
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Are you referring to another thread?
    Or are you just informing everyone that the 14.10.0.1016 Driver works with the 8 Series/C220 Controller without any problems?

5. pbcopter Win User
    pbcopter, Mar 18, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    On the Intel download page for 15.2.0.1020 you will notice that Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller is not one of the controllers supported by that driver and it tells you to download the 14.8.0 driver instead. Once the 14.8.0 driver is installed, Windows update will upgrade it to 14.10.0.1016.

Download Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology (Intel(R) RST) RAID Driver

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller - Similar Threads - Intel Series C220

2. SATA AHCI controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SATA AHCI controller: Lately I have been using an older hp 15 laptop I have as my newer laptop is having some keyboard issues. My older laptop has plenty of issues on its own, not being able to update and stuff. Working on those issues myself, but opening task manager I notice cpu and disk are...
  3. intel R 6 series/C200 series chipset family 6 port SATA AHCI controller-1C02

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel R 6 series/C200 series chipset family 6 port SATA AHCI controller-1C02: im getting this message up This device can not start. Code 10 An I / O card error has occurred. can anyone tell whats wrong or how to fix this?...
  4. Intel R 5 series/ 3400series chipset family USB enhanced host controller-3834

Intel R 5 series/ 3400series chipset family USB enhanced host controller-3834: Hi all, my laptop will not recognise my USB ports. The message above means nothing to me. Be grateful if someone could help as I have tried all the suggestions it the manual.Bob...
  5. intel 5 series/3400 series chipset family usb enhanced host controller - 3b34

intel 5 series/3400 series chipset family usb enhanced host controller - 3b34: Have solved this problem using below link to delete lowerfilters and upperfilters for this device in Registry editor. In my case for USB only the upperfilter was listed. Right clicked and deleted that entry. Rebooted the computer and it worked fine....
  6. looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family

looking for ehci drivers Intel (R) 7 series/C216 Chipset Family: I have still old usb drivers from microsoft from 2006: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller I read intel 7 gen usb drivers should support msi-x. But my usb drivers won't work in msi-x mode. I wrote on intel and they said they deleted all drivers,...
  7. 6 series/C200 chipset family 6 port SATA AHCI CONTROLLER-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    6 series/C200 chipset family 6 port SATA AHCI CONTROLLER-: WHAT IS intel (R) 6 series/C200 series chipset family 6 port SATA AHCI controller-1C02 what is the function for this ? and does your computer need to have this ? on my computer, says is out of date....
  8. Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?: I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Video Adapter) and have recently upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Thus far, all applications seem to run quite well on Windows 10 with a...
  9. Help with Intel series 7 SATA AHCI Controller Drive for windows 10

Help with Intel series 7 SATA AHCI Controller Drive for windows 10: Hi, bit of a long shot, not sure if anyone will be able to help me. I remember a good few years back i would always use the latest SATA or matrix / RST drivers and would always update them regularly, I’m pretty sure i have had newer drivers on my laptop in the past than...
  10. Problem WithMobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family in win 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem WithMobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family in win 10: I'm Facing Graphical Issues While Playing Games Which were downloaded from Windows store never faced any issues with Windows 8.1 Normal Games Not Yet Tried Using Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) Help Me Please Some sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

2. intel 8 series c220 driver windows 10

3. nu vot

4. 14.10.0.1016 Driver works with the 8 Series/C220 Controller,
  5. intel 8 series showing but noy standard sata,
  6. intel rst 14.10.0.1016,
  7. what is an Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller,
  8. intel series 8 c220 chipset ahci rst drivers,
  9. intel 8 series c220 drivers,
  10. intel r 8 series/c220 chipset family sata,
  11. what does the Intel c220 series chipset SATA AHCI Controller do?,