Windows 10: Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

Discus and support Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jwdesign, Dec 30, 2015.

1. jwdesign Win User

Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly successfully installing (meaning that I don't get any errors, and the computer restarts), however, when I check on the driver manager it's still the old version. (And it's wayyyyy out of date). A little while later, it will tell me a new version of my driver is available via windows update, and it's the same process all over again.

I've also tried using Intel's Driver Update tool, and it's the same result.

I need the new update in order to use adobe photoshop and illustrator.

My PC is a Dell Inspiron 660

:)

jwdesign, Dec 30, 2015

2. 3 monitors

Intel (R) HD Graphics 2500

its in the list..

KMiller0759, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Is my graphics display or Bluetooth device compatible with Windows 10? The readiness report showed it was not.

HP Pavilion all-in-one. Intel HD Graphics 2500

EvelynRudnick, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

1. Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 2500

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  4. FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630: I am using Windows 10 18356 and the recent driver update for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 (version 26.20.100.6603) is totally incompatible with my HP PC. The screen resolution tab has been disabled along with the Brightness slider. The Sleep option under Power button has also...
  5. Intel HD Graphics 2500 Switch

Intel HD Graphics 2500 Switch: Hello, I am the owner of a HP ELITE 8300 SFF Which Has A NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 440 and INTEL HD GRAPHICS 2500 I want to switch to my Intel HD graphics card but I don't know how to change. The drivers all are installed with OCT 2018 PATCH. My NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL doesn't have...
  6. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  7. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  8. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...
  9. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10: after your last update I receive this error, tried to update driver but tells me I have the latest version. I disabled the driver, then enabled it, still an issue. note: pc is very slow and display is dimmer but can not adjust it. I am not a technical guy, so I need a simple...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates: I get this error: Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 - Error 0x80070103 It's done this with the past three builds too (using 10074). Thanks for any help. 5896