Windows 10: Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software

Discus and support Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to help explain abut setting the : Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software / in full detail or images to Windows 10 / 64 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jofii2009, Jul 21, 2018.

1. jofii2009 Win User

Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software

I want to help explain abut setting the : Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software / in full detail or images to Windows 10 / 64

Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software 27508ae7-7b14-4a11-bdf9-f10f2a997a57?upload=true.png

:)

jofii2009, Jul 21, 2018
  2. IO.SYS Win User

Bad driver in Windows 10: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Computer: Acer Travelmate 3043WLMi laptop

Device: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG WiFi adapter

Issue: The Windows 10 built-in (or Windows update deliveder) driver for the Intel WLAN-adapter is not functioning. Wireless adapter is visible, but it can't make any connections, neither to 2.4GHz frequencies nor 5GHz.

Solution: Old Intel WiFi driver version 11.5.1.8 works fine in Windows 10. Still, it would be nice to Windows have a working driver out of the box, since any driver updates are are extremely difficult without a working internet connection.

IO.SYS, Jul 21, 2018
  3. churin Win User
    Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized

I updated W7x64 to W10 Pro x64. The machine is WXP generation notebook. My problem is that the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized or Network and Sharing Center - Change Adapter Settings does not list this adapter. The Device Manager does show the adapter but with exclamation mark.
    What I have done so far are uninstalling/reinstalling the adapter and installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

churin, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software

I need new driver for the card: "Intel (R) PRO / Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" Windows 10

I need new driver for the card:
    "Intel (R) PRO
    / Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" because
    the latest driver are not working ...

MorfiveSkywalker, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software

1. Intel (R) PRO Set Wireless software - Similar Threads - Intel PRO Set

2. Intel Pro Set Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Pro Set Wireless: Do the windows updates include all driver updates including the Intel Drivers?I noticed that there are several updates for intel drivers like this one for example the Intel Pro Set Wireless.Should I do the update or will this make problems with my wireless connection?Kenneth...
  3. Intel Pro Set Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Pro Set Wireless: Do the windows updates include all driver updates including the Intel Drivers?I noticed that there are several updates for intel drivers like this one for example the Intel Pro Set Wireless.Should I do the update or will this make problems with my wireless connection?Kenneth...
  4. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  5. Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Not working.: Laptop Specs:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 8.0 GB 7.61 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  6. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What...
  7. Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel(R) Wireless AC 9560 issues: I'm trying to use Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz to connect my pc to the internet but it says "No WiFi networks found". I've tried updating the drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling them, running command prompt. Any help? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad_8542 [link]...
  8. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...