Windows 10: intel R widi

Discus and support intel R widi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hii, when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by parth patel, Nov 14, 2016.

1. intel R widi

Hii,
    when I installed windows 10 anniversary update afterwards I regularly get notification that "Intel R widi is no longer available bcoz it doesn't work on this version of windows" and I think bcoz of that system is working slowly
    Plz help

:)

parth patel, Nov 14, 2016

2. Error: "Your wireless card is not compatible with intel widi", "This platform is not compatible with intel widi" while trying to access wireless display on Windows 10

Thanks Deepika for your response. But unfortunately this did not help. Issue remains. Again tried the Intel Widi install and get the same error

This platform is not compatible with intel widi

Your wireless card is not compatible with intel widi

your wireless driver cannot find or load necessary components for intel widi

your video hardware is not compatible with intel widi

your graphics driver cannot find or load necessary components for intel widi

KekiraChangappa, Nov 14, 2016
  3. WiDi dont works on Windows 10

Intel R WiDi don't works with OS 10 it saysyou can harm the Pc.

So well done Microsoft.......................your OS says all

trudy3-007, Nov 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

intel R widi

Intel WiDi stands for "Intel Wireless Display" and is a technology used to drive wireless communications between a PC and a display screen of some kind (sometimes a monitor with wireless capabilities, sometimes a TV set with ditto). Here's some explanation of the technology: Downloads for Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi). What's interesting, however, is this: Intel® WiDi and Intel® Pro WiDi Applications Discontinued Notice.
    What you are experiencing is the result of a failed attempt to load a WiDi driver on your system and (I believe) a reflection of the discontinued notice. Since you probably didn't need to use this anyway, it really doesn't signify for your system. And while it's possible that slow operation of your system is related to some kind of device driver or another because WiDi is not actually in use on your system, this is highly unlikely to be the cause.
    What you might consider doing is visiting the HP support page for your laptop, and seeing if you can find updates for any of your other drivers. Alternatively, you can work your way through Device Manager, right clicking on individual drivers, and selecting "Update Drive Software ..." from the resulting pop-up menu. Or (there are many, many ways to address potenitial driver issues) download the Windows Update Minitool and use its driver check abilities to identify, download and install any outdated drivers in one go.

intel R widi [​IMG]

As the red arrows on the screen cap show, you must make sure the box next to "Include drivers" is checked, then click the double circle dowload button. After that, you'll click the "arrow with a short line under the head" button two positions over to the right to have it install your new drivers. But please: don't do that until you read the next paragraph.
    Just to be sure you don't wind up borking your windows install by installing another bad driver, make a restore point of your system (if you know how; if you don't see this tutorial: System Image - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums). That way you'll be able to roll back to a (somewhat) working state if you end up making things worse instead of making them better.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 14, 2016
  5. so should I uninstall it from control panel or let it be

parth patel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

intel R widi

1. intel R widi - Similar Threads - intel widi

2. How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??: How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ Compatible with the release of Windows 11? My Dell passed every other Objection after running PC Health Check!...
  3. How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??: How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ Compatible with the release of Windows 11? My Dell passed every other Objection after running PC Health Check!...
  4. Intel support assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel support assistant: I thought this would be a very good addition to have regular updates to my drivers.Unfortunately this may only apply to intel's own products as my speakers needed a driver update. Intel didn't not inform me and Microsoft did not inform me even via updates.I hade to connect to...
  5. Intel support assistant

Intel support assistant: I thought this would be a very good addition to have regular updates to my drivers.Unfortunately this may only apply to intel's own products as my speakers needed a driver update. Intel didn't not inform me and Microsoft did not inform me even via updates.I hade to connect to...
  6. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  7. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  8. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  9. install intel widi software instillation problem

install intel widi software instillation problem: i want to install intel widi software to my laptop but windows 10 preventing me to do so. My lap does not support miracast i upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 home premium sp1 the program was working under win 7 after upgrading the program disappears from my desktop...
  10. Intel WIDI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel WIDI: Like most of us we eagerly awaited this latest update to win 10, it has arrived and now it appears wireless display connect via Intel WIDI no longer works. Miracast sees the wireless display nevertheless will not connect. please can someone see if they have the same...