Windows 10: Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

Discus and support Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Md Jannesar, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC 9461 adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware- related problems" showed.What should I do?

:)

Md Jannesar, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

1. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless 9461

2. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  3. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  4. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  5. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still have the same problem , What...
  6. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11: Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  8. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 11: Hello. I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 11 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...
  9. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  10. Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter

Intel R wireless AC 9461 adapter: I’m using windows 10, computer hp pavilion, I’m facing some internet problem , it says the intel R wireless ac 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware repeated problem , I’ve uninstall and reinstall , update , reset the network and I still face the same problem , What...