Windows 10: Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

Discus and support Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wonder what all this Intel software is about Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates? I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by smileye, Jul 6, 2015.

1. smileye Win User

Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

Wonder what all this Intel software is about
    Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates?

I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine:
    Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI
    Plus the 2 in the OP
    Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver higher performance
    Or similar innocent explanation *Confused

Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ) [​IMG]

bump.. very simple
    they're all installed together
    as part of Intel Management Engine

:)

smileye, Jul 6, 2015
  2. TheBravo Win User

Blue Screen of Death - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

I disabled both Intel Technology Access Service and Intel Technology Access Legacy CS Loader within Services and this has fixed the problem. Thank you very much for the help!

TheBravo, Jul 6, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    Blue Screen of Death - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

You're welcome.

auggy, Jul 6, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Thanks, just wondering what all these were !! Truthfully what is Intel Security Assist for i wonder, as was not there for last build.

jds63, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Steve C Win User
    I've just moved to Windows 10 and noticed that Intel Security Assist (ISA) is installed. There is also an Intel Security Assist service (set to Manual) which always runs.

What does ISA do and can I remove it to improve performance?

Steve C, Jan 26, 2016
  6. D4ni3l Win User
    I have removed else everything but..

Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ) [​IMG]

D4ni3l, Nov 22, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    Are you getting any error reports or having any problems after pruning this Intel software?

Steve C, Nov 22, 2016
  8. D4ni3l Win User

no running problem at all
    no warning/error messages related to this change in the event logs

D4ni3l, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ) - Similar Threads - Intel Security Assist

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. New Intel Architectures and Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Architectures and Technologies: At Intel’s recent Architecture Day, Raja Koduri, Intel’s senior vice president of Core and Visual Computing, outlined a strategic shift for the company’s design and engineering model. This shift combines a series of foundational building blocks that leverage a world-class...
  4. Intel Smart Sound Technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Smart Sound Technology: I'm having problems with sound drivers. Yesterday I had no sound at all and after extensive query, downloaded the RealTek audio driver which brought back the sound but now I am getting sound through the display when my headphones are plugged in. In device manager I see a...
  5. intel security assist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    intel security assist: i uninstalled intel security assist by accident, How do i reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/intel-security-assist/4a3f42a4-956c-4bb7-bfcb-5ab3a271390a"
  6. Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00112 Product family: Intel® Active Management Technology Impact of vulnerability: Elevation of Privilege Severity rating: Important Original release: 07/10/2018 Last revised: 07/10/2018 Summary: In an effort to continuously improve the robustness of the...
  7. Restore Points Intel Technology Access

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Points Intel Technology Access: When I look at existing restore points in my system, there are always lots of points labelled "Intel(R) Technology Access" Many have been created at very short time intervals, sometimes just a few seconds apart. Does anybody know why they are created and what is...
  8. Are Intel Rapid Storage and Intel Security assist bloatware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Intel Rapid Storage and Intel Security assist bloatware?: My questions are, Are programs Intel Rapid Storage technology and Intel Security assist considered to be bloatware? They came with the laptop and cant figure exactly what they do. The name Intel makes it sound like serious stuff but after searching Google I have the feeling...
  9. Assistive Technologies Upgrade Failed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Assistive Technologies Upgrade Failed?: I just tried to upgrade on my Windows 7 Pro 32bit through the Windows 10 upgrade using the "assistive technologies" and it did not work for some reason. It failed after about 45min of downloading and starting the install. I've done this before with another computer and it...
  10. RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies: Today’s cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving with emerging threats, which means we must be vigilant in delivering solutions that protect customers and their data. Given the cybersecurity axiom that hardware is the foundation for innovation and is the root of trust,...