Windows 10: intel security assist

Discus and support intel security assist in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i uninstalled intel security assist by accident, How do i reinstall it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lindamWZ, Jul 22, 2018.

1. lindamWZ Win User

intel security assist

i uninstalled intel security assist by accident, How do i reinstall it?

:)

lindamWZ, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Do I Need Intel Security Assist & Other Services?

I recently clean installed W10 on my laptop. I noticed the program Intel Security Assist was installed with the Intel motherboard drivers and the following services are running:

• Intel Security Assist
    • Intel Security Assist Helper
    • Intel Content Protection HECI Service
    • Intel Capability Licensing Service TCP/IP Interface
    • Intel Management and Security Application Local Management Service

I'm wondering what all these services do, whether I really need them and if I can disable some? Please advise. I don't need any remote Intel services - only to use the Intel graphics, Intel WiFi adapter and Intel Series 8 motherboard.

Steve C, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Charlie Klausen, Jul 22, 2018
  4. intel security assist

Intel(R) Security Assist (32bit)

Hello Edward,

It could be a virus that is affecting the performance of your task manager. With this,
    we recommend that you check this forum article for
    the list of anti-malware product removal tools on your computer.

As another suggestion, you may also remove or uninstall those programs. Here are the steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.

• Select Apps.

• Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

intel security assist

1. intel security assist - Similar Threads - intel security assist

2. Intel Driver And Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver And Support Assistant: I saw green dots on intel driver and support assistant in taskbar. What it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver-and-support-assistant/8d53bb85-3576-43d5-918c-61760ebd87a5
  3. Intel Driver And Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Driver And Support Assistant: I saw green dots on intel driver and support assistant in taskbar. What it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver-and-support-assistant/8d53bb85-3576-43d5-918c-61760ebd87a5
  4. Intel Driver And Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Intel Driver and Support Assistant: Intel driver and support assistant is not opening because i use system restore tool. How to make it open back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver-and-support-assistant/1de7e7f3-e178-4dc7-aa41-b421f2132b10
  6. Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Intel Driver and Support Assistant: Intel driver and support assistant is not opening because i use system restore tool. How to make it open back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-driver-and-support-assistant/1de7e7f3-e178-4dc7-aa41-b421f2132b10
  7. intel driver and support assistant

intel driver and support assistant: when im scanning my laptop it is saying my nvidia graphics card is offline but then on the next line it is saying working perfectly ???? nvidia gforce gtx 1050 and on my itel graphics its showing as working and running at full power intel hd graphics 630 but in...
  8. Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ): Wonder what all this Intel software is about Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates? I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine: Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI Plus the 2 in the OP Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver higher performance Or...
  9. Are Intel Rapid Storage and Intel Security assist bloatware?

Are Intel Rapid Storage and Intel Security assist bloatware?: My questions are, Are programs Intel Rapid Storage technology and Intel Security assist considered to be bloatware? They came with the laptop and cant figure exactly what they do. The name Intel makes it sound like serious stuff but after searching Google I have the feeling...
  10. Do I Need Intel Security Assist & Other Services?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I Need Intel Security Assist & Other Services?: I recently clean installed W10 on my laptop. I noticed the program Intel Security Assist was installed with the Intel motherboard drivers and the following services are running: Intel Security Assist Intel Security Assist Helper Intel Content Protection HECI Service Intel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel security assist

2. how to delete intel security assistant from computer configuration

3. unable to disable intel security assist

4. intel security assistant,
  5. intel security assist do i need,
  6. what is intel r security assist,
  7. intel r security assist what is this,
  8. do i need intel security assist,
  9. intel security assistant malware,
  10. Intel Security Assit,
  11. intel security assist reinstall,