Windows 10: INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update

Discus and support INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to update the firmware of my SSD, INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3, but Google gives me results of Intel® SSD 330 Series. I don't know if my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by evildog1, May 15, 2016.

1. evildog1 Win User

INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update

Hello,

I would like to update the firmware of my SSD, INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3, but Google gives me results of Intel® SSD 330 Series. I don't know if my SSD model is Intel® SSD 330

:)

evildog1, May 15, 2016
  2. suat.cini Win User

Unable to update the BIOS

What was the reason Dell sent you a BIOS update ?

Can you also give the model designation of your Dell computer so that we can look up if you have the latest BIOS ?

But my guess is, the link Dell sent you does not contain a BIOS update. It contains a FIRMWARE update coming from Intel.

Recently, there happened to be a Security Advisory bulletin regarding Intel® Active Management Technology,
    Intel® Small Business Technology, and Intel® Standard Manageability.

Intel Security Advisory Bulletin

DELL Security Bulletin

HP also released a firmware update in May 2017.

Since this is not a BIOS update, the installation of this firmware may be different for Dell computers. It was definitely different for my HP notebook.

I prepared a DOS-bootable USB flash drive and copied contents of the firmware update files. I then booted to the USB flash drive and ran the DOS command to install the firmware update.

Hope the info is useful.

suat.cini, May 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 reports stuck on OS Build 16299.64

so not even install the Jan 3rd update that brings OS to 16299.192?

I thought that was for Intel updates not Microsoft? some sort of Intel firmware updates?

sort of too late, it's installing.

Uncle Boonmee, May 15, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, May 15, 2016
  5. evildog1 Win User
    evildog1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware update - Similar Threads - INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware

2. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  3. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  4. Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00296 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 10/08/2019 Last revised: 10/08/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  5. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  6. Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel firmware

in Windows 10 News
    Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel firmware: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00191 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 03/12/2019 Last revised: 03/12/2019 Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities...
  7. UPDATE INTEL ME FIRMWARE FOR CONVERGED SECURITY & MANAGEMENT ENGINE ISSUES IN INTEL...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UPDATE INTEL ME FIRMWARE FOR CONVERGED SECURITY & MANAGEMENT ENGINE ISSUES IN INTEL...: Kaspersky Password Manager Create a strong password for your account Intel was notified of an issue with the Intel® Converged Security and Management Engine (Intel® CSME) firmware. An attacker with physical access could do the following on an individual platform: Bypass...
  8. UPDATE INTEL ME FIRMWARE FOR POWER MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER SECURITY VULNERABILITY IN INTEL...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UPDATE INTEL ME FIRMWARE FOR POWER MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER SECURITY VULNERABILITY IN INTEL...: Kaspersky Password Manager Create a strong password for your account Intel has identified a firmware security vulnerability. It allows an attacker with administrative privileges to gain unauthorized access to platform features and sensitive information protected by the...
  9. Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Security Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00176 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in...
  10. Intel Security Issue Update: Progress Continues on Firmware Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Security Issue Update: Progress Continues on Firmware Updates: Intel continues to work closely with industry partners to protect customers against the security exploits disclosed by Google Project Zero. As I shared January 22, we identified the root cause of the reboot issue affecting the initial Broadwell and Haswell microcode updates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. INTEL SSDSC2CT120A3 firmware

2. intel ssdsc2ct120a3 ファームウェア アップデート