Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook

Discus and support Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petermik, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:23 PM.

1. petermik Win User

Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I have tried various workrounds without success any help out there please....win 10 home build 17134

:)

2. scannstein Win User

Audio not working even after factory reset.

In the Device Manger under "Audio inputs and outputs" it lists:

"Microphone (Intel SST Audio Device (WDM))"

"Speakers (Intel SST Audio Device (WDM))"

And under "Sound, video and game controllers" it lists:

"Intel SST Auio Device (WDM)"

"Nuvoton SST Nau88L24 Codec Device"

3. GroundGravy Win User
    Asus T100HA battery drain in sleep because of Intel SST Audio Device?

Hello all!

As the subject says, I am having an issue with the battery draining when the tablet is in sleep mode. For example: if the tablet is in sleep and the battery is at 90% when I use it an hour or two later it will be down to 60-ish %. I ran "powercfg/energy"
    to see what was going on and found that "Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)" was preventing the tablet from truly sleeping.

My question is if there is any way to fix the driver. I have tried updating the driver and overriding the driver in the cmd mode. The only thing that prevents it from draining is completely disabling the driver through the device manager, but this has the
    adverse affect of no audio. I know there are threads out there saying that you have to mute or set the volume to 0 before you put the tablet to sleep but that hasn't worked for me either.

Thanks in advance

4. DavidCruickshank Win User

I now have Windows 10 and Windows Audio Endpoint Driver Device is not producing Sound

Name Intel Atom x5

Code Name Cherry Trail

Package Socket 1380 BGA

Technology 14nm

Specification Intel Atom x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.44GHz

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)

Windows 10 64bit 1709

I had same problem, To fix needed to download and run realtek update

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03131031M/1/Audio_Driver_XVXP8_WN32_6.0.1.7544_A01.EXE

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) version 604.10135.6766.9995 loaded and audioendpoints installed in device manager now, horay!!!!!!

DavidCruickshank, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:25 PM
Thema:

1. Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook - Similar Threads - Intel SST Audio

2. Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in device driver windows 10!: I ran into BSOD so many and it's the message and dump file. plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/thread-stuck-in-device-driver-windows-10/6215b3d2-9f30-4f08-a01f-bde18bc0ee81
  3. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  4. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  6. Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile

Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile: Hi, I'm using HP Pavilion x360 convertible, my laptop Bluetooth is not getting connected with the mobile device - Android. Using Windows 10 on the laptop. Kindly let me know how to sort this out....
  7. Uknown Device - How to Remove

Uknown Device - How to Remove: Hello, I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803 after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) the hardware id property shows "BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP" how can remove these driver , after an uninstall attempt it keeps coming back...
  8. Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go: This laptop originally shipped with some Atheros ABGN 2.4 Ghz only card which works just fine but it's quite slow by todays standards. So I googled and found the Intel 7260 Dual-Band AC card and acquired one. I was expecting it to be a simple plug-n-play operation but that...
  9. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  10. No longer able to access files on external drive from other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No longer able to access files on external drive from other devices: Since the recent update I can no longer see folders/files on external drives from other devices on my homegroup. Specifically, I have two external drives containing movie/video files which I can no longer access. I can access files on my hard drive. Any suggestions?...