Windows 10: Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro

Discus and support Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got the above through WU this morning - strange dates! No restart indicated, but did one anyway. 110987 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mikedyce, May 25, 2018.

1. Mikedyce Win User

Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro

Got the above through WU this morning - strange dates!
    No restart indicated, but did one anyway.

:)

Mikedyce, May 25, 2018

2. Surface Pro 3 Unstable after Win 10 Threshold Update

@Nick

I don't want to jinx my Surface but yesterday I deleted the existing Intel Graphics driver and reinstalled it. For the past two days it has worked without issue. I am still testing but so far (fingers crossed here) it functions normally.

Steps to uninstall:

• Login in as an Administrator on the Surface Pro 3.
    • Open the Control Panel app (not the new Settings screen).
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Devices and Printers click Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click Intel(r) HD Graphics 5000.
    • Click Uninstall on the context menu.
    • In the Confirm Uninstall dialog check the box to Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Click OK
    • The uninstall will proceed and the device will restart.

Repeat Steps 1-5 and verify that the Microsoft basic video driver is installed.

Steps to re-install the Intel driver:

• Login as an Administrator on the Surface Pro 3
    • Click the Windows Start icon.
    • Click Settings on the menu to launch the Settings app.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for updates.
    • The device should now find that it needs the Intel driver (and possibly other updates). Let it download and install as needed.
    • The device will restart.
    You may repeat steps 1-5 to verify that the Intel driver has been reinstalled.

Following this procedure my Surface seems to function better. I still loose my external monitors while docked from time to time which is unacceptable but at least it is not hanging. Will continue to report here.

J LarryAultman tii4, May 25, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 - Crashes / Freezes

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

The main causes observed so far are driver issues, so I suggest you to install and update all the drivers and see if it helps.

Download drivers and firmware for Surface

I would also suggest you to install all Windows update and check.

Follow the steps:

1. On the search bar type “Settings”.

2. Click on “Update and Security”.

3. Click on “Check for Updates”.

4. Read and accept the license terms, and then tap or click Finish if the update requires it.

Reference:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ce-pro-4?category=performance-and-maintenance

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro

1. Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Intel System 10207

2. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  3. Stolen Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  4. Stolen Surface Pro 8

Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  5. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  6. Surface pro 3

Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Intel System on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Intel System on Surface Pro: Got the above through WU this morning - strange dates! No restart indicated, but did one anyway. 110987

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esif_uf.exe version: 8.3.10207.5567 blue screen

2. intel 8.3.10207.5567

3. 8.3.10207.5567 intel system

4. inttel system 8.3.10207.5567