Windows 10: Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release

Discus and support Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We will set our graphics free. #SIGGRAPH2018 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116048 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

Read more: Intel: Expect our first discrete GPUs by 2020 | ZDNet

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Nazrin117 Win User
    Switchable vs Discrete Graphic

Hello, I have a gaming laptop with 2 graphic cards which is Intel and Nvidia. There are 2 options, Switchable graphic or Discrete graphic. What are those and which one is better? Thanks.

Nazrin117, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release

Switchable vs Discrete Graphic

Hi Nazrin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to answer your query.

Please refer to the article given in the official Intel website for information on Switchable graphic and Discrete graphic card.

Switchable Graphics Feature FAQ

For more help and information regarding this query, I would suggest you to contact the graphic card's manufacturer and they will be able to guide you with this.

The links are given below:

Intel Support

NVidia Community

Do let us know if you have any Windows related queries, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release

1. Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release - Similar Threads - Intel teases discrete

2. The intel graphics control center says that information about my discrete graphics card is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The intel graphics control center says that information about my discrete graphics card is...: All my drivers are up to date, but the intel graphics control center says that information about my rtx 3050 ti is not available. It was the same with the previous driver. Please, help....
  3. The intel graphics control center says that information about my discrete graphics card is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The intel graphics control center says that information about my discrete graphics card is...: All my drivers are up to date, but the intel graphics control center says that information about my rtx 3050 ti is not available. It was the same with the previous driver. Please, help....
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Graphics Card Compatibility: Dear Community,I have a HP 700-215 high performance PC with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 graphics card installed. Is this graphics card compatible with the new Flight Simulator 2020? I emailed Nvidia and one tech rep said it is compatible, and another tech rep said they do not...
  5. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outdated Intel HD graphics card!: Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely...
  6. Intel graphic card disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel graphic card disappeared: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop with Windows 10, Intel i7-9750H processor, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphic cards. The Intel graphic card is gone from device manager, it is not hidden, I also tried adding it manually but it isn't found. The...
  7. How to force dwm.exe to use the discrete graphic card?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to force dwm.exe to use the discrete graphic card?: Hi there, I'm using Lenovo XiaoXin Air 13 Pro which has a discrete graphic card NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with high performance and a integrated Intel HD Graphics 520. I always open lots of windows and create many virtual desktops to boost my efficiency, but when I use...
  8. Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020: After Intel hired AMD's top Radeon architect, Raja Koduri, last year the chip maker flagged plans to deliver its own high-end discrete graphics cards. Now the company has announced via a short tweet that its first discrete GPU will be coming in 2020. Discrete GPUs are...
  9. Intel graphic card driver 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel graphic card driver 530: Hi all , just found that my laptop doesn't wake up after I installed the inte display driver 530 , any ideas ? Thx 47430
  10. Intel had graphic card 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel had graphic card 530: Intel had graphic card 530 After installed laptop doesn't wake up on sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help thx 47821