Windows 10: Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

Discus and support Intel Transforming the Network for 5G in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel today announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G. Highlights include the introduction of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...-modem-family/

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2017

2. 5g network is not "seen" by iWindows 10

I have run all network options including troubleshooters that came with Windows.

Network adapter sees 2g but not my 5g cable network.

All other devices in house read my 5g. BIG difference between 2 and 5.

New HP Notebook 17-x051nr with Intel i3

Thank You.

waynetheis, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Wifi Speed Problems

My router has both 2g and 5g capabilities. I'm trying to connect to the router using 5g but when I look at available networks the 5g network isn't in the list. I tried to connect to the router from my TV with 5g and it worked great. Why isn't the 5g network
    showing up on my PC (Dell Inspiron Laptop -2 years old) wifi availability list?

Jean-Paul_151, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

1. Intel Transforming the Network for 5G - Similar Threads - Intel Transforming Network

2. 5g network disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5g network disappeared.: This past summer I encountered an issue when trying to update windows. My computer wouldn't update to version 1903 so I completely reset/reinstalled windows. before I did this i was able to see and use two networks available through my wireless modem the base wireless...
  3. 5g network disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5g network disappeared.: This past summer I encountered an issue when trying to update windows. My computer wouldn't update to version 1903 so I completely reset/reinstalled windows. before I did this i was able to see and use two networks available through my wireless modem the base wireless...
  4. 5g network disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Intel Transforms Its Brand

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforms Its Brand: [ATTACH] Intel, with our logo, bunny suits and iconic musical “bong,” is a brand familiar to people worldwide – in fact, Forbes recently named us one of the world’s most valuable brands. Built on 52 years of innovation, a...
  6. Intel and VMware extend virtualized radio access networks (RAN) for 5G

in Windows 10 News
    Intel and VMware extend virtualized radio access networks (RAN) for 5G: Intel and VMware Inc. today announced a collaboration on an integrated software platform for virtualized radio access networks (RAN) to accelerate the rollout of both existing LTE and future 5G networks. More: 5G & Wireless Communications News As communications service...
  7. 5g MHz network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5g MHz network: Can I upgrade a dell laptop to use a 5g MHz network? The codes of b,g,n indicate it is currently not able to recognize the 5g MHz network. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-mhz-network/cebd7bae-625a-45a0-8c3f-fde50cf0ab70
  8. 5G Network

5G Network: How can I find out whether my PC supports 5G? How can I turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-network/dfde8283-d8ac-42c3-8cfd-e9ff8ea6ede1
  9. network 5g

network 5g: computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10) 2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g, have connected to 5g on other devices. Acer all in one desktop Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter any help...
  10. Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge: Today, we are on the cusp of a 5G-enabled world, filled with amazing new experiences such as connected cities, autonomous cars, virtual and augmented reality, and more, many of which will be discussed at Mobile World Congress 2017. We’re just beginning to experience the ways...