Windows 10: Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs

Discus and support Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Intel is releasing the specifications for the 12- to 18-core processors: Intel® Core™ i9-7920X, Intel Core i9-7940X, Intel Core i9-7960X and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs

Read more: Intel Unveils Full Intel Core-X-series Processor Family Specs; 14- to 18-Core Processors Available Starting in September

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2017
  2. manojrao Win User

when intel® Iris™, Iris™ Pro, and HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit update will be released by microsoft, intel assure that will be done by microsoft??

Intel® HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows* 10 32-bit (N-Series)

(Which file should I download?) Available Downloads

htt://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Detailed Description

An Intel Graphics Beta driver for Windows*10 can be found in Windows Update. Please run Windows Update from within Windows or visit Microsoft’s
    Windows Update Web site.

Windows Update is included in the Windows Control Panel. To check for updates within Windows, Click the
    Start button, click All Programs, and then click
    Windows Update.

This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

manojrao, Aug 9, 2017
  3. ESET & Intel Other Hardware installations

I am running ESET Smart Security 8 on my computer, and since the installation of Windows10 I've been getting a lot of driver update notifications from Eset where I cannot seem to update the drivers myself. At first, it was just a Printer driver that needed
    updating (but unfortunately Canon are not doing any Win10 drivers for that printer).

Now though, I'm getting a lot of Intel driver related updates that Eset tells me are available, yet I don't seem to be able to install these via Windows Update.

It tells me the following drivers have updates:

Intel - Other Hardware - 2nd Generation Intel(tm) Core (tm) Processor family DRAM Controller - 0100

Intel - Other Hardware - 2nd Generation Intel(tm) Core (tm) Processor family PCI Express Controller - 0100

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1C12

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 1C16

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1C18

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 1C1E

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) Management Engine Interface

Intel - Other Hardware - Intel(R) Z68 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C44

Now this is driving me nuts, and the updates were supposedly released in September this year. Am I missing something, do I need to run an external application to fix this or is it just ESET being "off"?

EBergkvist, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs

1. Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs - Similar Threads - Intel Unveils Full

2. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor: I am running a Dell Precision 7720 with an Intel i7-7920HQ @3.10GHz. Running the PC Health for Windows upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 says everything is fine to upgrade except the processor however, when looking at Microsoft Windows support processors for upgrade...
  3. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor: I am running a Dell Precision 7720 with an Intel i7-7920HQ @3.10GHz. Running the PC Health for Windows upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 says everything is fine to upgrade except the processor however, when looking at Microsoft Windows support processors for upgrade...
  4. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS unveils new laptop lineup with 11th Gen Intel Core Processors: ASUS introduced a lineup of new and upgraded PCs at its “Built for Brilliance” virtual launch event, including laptops featuring the power of 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (the ZenBook Flip 13, ZenBook S and ZenBook 14) and the first ASUS laptop...
  6. Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core and Intel Evo Processors: NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Intel launches 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than...
  7. Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor: [img] What’s New: Today, Intel breaks beyond the 5 GHz barrier for laptops with the launch of the 10th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series mobile processors. Headlined by the 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK1 processor, the H-series delivers desktop-caliber...
  8. Intel Core X-series Extreme 14, 16, 18-core Processors now available

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Core X-series Extreme 14, 16, 18-core Processors now available: Intel is announcing the availability of its 14-, 16- and 18-core processors – Intel® Core™ i9-7940X, Intel® Core™ i9-7960X and Intel® Core™ i9-7980XE processors – which begin shipping to ecosystem customers today. This final piece of the puzzle rounds out the availability of...
  9. 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts

in Windows 10 News
    8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era of computing. Hear...
  10. New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors: More Data Requires More Power; Intel Introduces New 4-18 Core SKUs, Intel Core i9 and its First Teraflop Desktop CPUs As I take the stage in Taipei today at Computex, it’s striking to me how many of the most interesting technology innovations are made possible by our...