Windows 10: Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

Discus and support Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Bringing Blazing-Fast Gigabit Speeds to Global Customers with a Single,Powerful SKU Feb. 21, 2017 — Cellular connectivity has expanded our world –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/newsroom/...Fact-Sheet.pdf

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2017

2. XCOPY ERROR: File creation error - A required privilege is not held by the client

I'm trying to use xcopy to backup changed files from my computer to another computer in the same network. I'm trying to do this by mounting the destination folder and try to perform the xcopy:

net use F: \\computer_name\Backup /user:user_name p@ssw0rd /persistent:no

xcopy E:\Copy F: /c /d /e /h /i /k /q /r /s /x /y

The mount is successful. But I get the following error despite having the permission and ownership of the destination folder.

File creation error - A required privilege is not held by the client.

Unable to create directory - F:\

0 File(s) copied.

P.S : I tried by creating two folders locally in my computer and tested. It was successful. But when I'm trying to use it another computer it faces this issue.

Intel Helper, Feb 20, 2017
  3. KeithN8 Win User
    N8 as modem for Intel PowerBook

I posted the below on an old thread and didn't get any response.

I cannot connect my N8 (o2 payand go) as a modem for my Mac laptop. I insert the usb wire and nokia ovi suite becomes active on the N8. My Mac settings are:

Configuration: default

Telephone Number: *99#

Account name: payandgo

Password: password

on the advanced screen:

Vendor: Nokia

Model: GPRS (GSM / 3G)

APN: payandgo.o2.co.uk

CID: 1

I get the same message on my Mac everytime; failed connection.

The same N8 works fine as a modem with my Windows desktop and when I'm running Windows Xp on the Mac Laptop. The Mac is running OSX Lion.

Can anyone help?

KeithN8, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

1. Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem - Similar Threads - Intel Unveils Intel

2. Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business

in Windows 10 News
    Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business: Intel and Apple have signed an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business. Approximately 2,200 Intel employees will join Apple, along with intellectual property, equipment and leases. The transaction, valued at $1 billion, is expected to...
  3. Intel Unveils New Tools in Its Advanced Chip Packaging Toolbox

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils New Tools in Its Advanced Chip Packaging Toolbox: What’s New: This week at SEMICON West in San Francisco, Intel engineering leaders provided an update on Intel’s advanced packaging capabilities and unveiled new building blocks, including innovative uses of EMIB and Foveros together and a new Omni-Directional Interconnect...
  4. Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs to Optimize Laptop Components: [ATTACH] Josh Newman, Intel vice president and general manager of PC Innovation Segments in the Client Computing Group, shares details of Project Athena to 500 members of the PC ecosystem at the Project Athena Symposium and Workshop on May 8, 2019, in Taiwan. (Credit: Intel...
  5. Intel announces XMM 8160 5G modem for 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces XMM 8160 5G modem for 2019: What’s New: Intel today announced the Intel® XMM™ 8160 5G modem, a multimode modem optimized to provide 5G connectivity to devices like phones, PCs and broadband access gateways. Intel has accelerated the timing of this modem by pulling in the launch by more than a half-year....
  6. Intel to Collaborate with SiTime on MEMS Timing for 5G Modems

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to Collaborate with SiTime on MEMS Timing for 5G Modems: SiTime MEMS timing solutions are tiny and low power, offering up to 20 times better robustness, reliability and performance. (Photo courtesy of SiTime) What’s New: Intel and SiTime Corporation*, a provider of MEMS timing solutions, have announced that they will work together...
  7. Internal LTE Modem installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal LTE Modem installation: I recently discovered that I could activate my HP Elitebook Folio 9480m on my mobile plan and I was wondering if anybody else had ever installed an internal broadband modem and if it worked successfully. 100159
  8. Intel Modem keeps reinstalling itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Modem keeps reinstalling itself: Hi, I am not sure if the should have gone in the Drivers/Hardware section or not, so I posted to the general section. Also, this isn't really a problem confined to Windows 10, it occured with Windows 7 as well. But here goes. I have an ASUS PQ5Pro motherboard with an...
  9. Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specs: Today, Intel is releasing the specifications for the 12- to 18-core processors: Intel® Core™ i9-7920X, Intel Core i9-7940X, Intel Core i9-7960X and the Extreme Edition Intel Core i9-7980XE processors. Announced at Computex 2017, the Intel Core X-series processor family is the...
  10. CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem: Chip giant Intel has announced its 5G modem at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas, calling it a "milestone for the industry" as it will allow companies to develop and launch 5G solutions earlier than previously anticipated. According to Intel, the modem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel 7560 lte driver