Windows 10: Intel Virtualization

Discus and support Intel Virtualization in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Thanks, Windows had to repair itself several times, once freezing the app, but it appears to be working now. If it is not too much trouble, what did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by slicendice, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Intel Virtualization

You're welcome!

It had to do THIS

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
  2. doakh Win User

I enabled Intel Virtualization in the bios and when booting into windows 10 I got a screen with two choices...'Repair Computer' or 'Restart PC'. I changed it back and ran your diagnostic tool, files attached.

I was trying to install 'Local by Flywheel' and it stated 'VT-x/AMD-v' needed to be enabled in the bios. I found 'Intel Virtualization' in the CPU Configuration tab of the bios (Is that what I am looking to enable?)

Thanks,
    Doak

:)

doakh, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Hyper-V and Intel Virtualization

Have you tried starting Windows in safe mode and then trying to get virtualization to work?

You should also contact Dell support to see if they are familiar with this problem.

Rohn007, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Intel Virtualization

Hyper-V and Intel Virtualization

I am running Windows 10 (build 16299) on a Dell XPS 15 9550. When I enable the Intel virtualization technology and install
    Hyper-V the laptop blue screens on startup every time. The only way to recover it is to disable the Intel VT in the BIOS. I can then start the machine but can't use Hyper-V as it needs the Intel
    VT. I can then uninstall Hyper-V and re-enable Intel VT and everything is still fine. What I can't do is use both, which I need to do.

I've seen a few suggestions, but none of them work. The only suggestion I haven't tried is removing my virus checker, which simply isn't an option.

Can anyone help?

Ian Shimmings, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Yes, that's the one. Once enabled, let Windows repair computer if it needs to.

slicendice, Apr 11, 2018
  6. Berton Win User
    To add an explanation, any changes one makes in the BIOS can cause Windows to re-enumerate motherboard resources it has available and set itself up accordingly.

Berton, Apr 11, 2018
  7. Thanks for the clarification! *Smile

slicendice, Apr 11, 2018
  8. doakh Win User

Intel Virtualization

Thanks, Windows had to repair itself several times, once freezing the app, but it appears to be working now. If it is not too much trouble, what did Windows have to repair?

Thanks again

doakh, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

Intel Virtualization

1. Intel Virtualization - Similar Threads - Intel Virtualization

2. Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v: I have an MSI GE68 HX 13VF laptop with an Intel Wifi 6E AX211 160MHz wifi card on Windows 11 Pro. I just tried to create a virtual switch using my wifi adapter and I lost my connection to the internet. I've read several things where people with Intel cards have difficulty...
  3. Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v: I have an MSI GE68 HX 13VF laptop with an Intel Wifi 6E AX211 160MHz wifi card on Windows 11 Pro. I just tried to create a virtual switch using my wifi adapter and I lost my connection to the internet. I've read several things where people with Intel cards have difficulty...
  4. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...
  5. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...
  6. Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11: Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off in Intel® Processor Identification Utility I dont know how to fix it. I tried 3 ways, but it's as before. I have no way out....
  7. Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11

Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off windows 11: Intel virtualization technology is turn on but display is off in Intel® Processor Identification Utility I dont know how to fix it. I tried 3 ways, but it's as before. I have no way out....
  8. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  9. Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS

Intel Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not seem enabled in OS: I want to play android games on Bluestacks 5 app, I Installed and opened It, It says "Incompatible Windows Settings". I tried to make everything but nothing worked for me. After that, I installed and opened LD Player, It says "VT-x Disabled" and a program too says that. I...
  10. Android on Windows. Intel® Virtualization is enabled but it is used by some other software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android on Windows. Intel® Virtualization is enabled but it is used by some other software...: I updated my Laptop with a 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414 for using Android apps on Windows. But I can't turn on Intel® Virtualization.Official intel article: Does My Processor Support Intel® Virtualization Technology?Table of...