Windows 10: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

Discus and support Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoL93, Aug 17, 2018.

1. LeoL93 Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my Bluetooth driver is having a error. Please look at picture below for more info. You can see I start to get warnings on 8/15/18 after my Windows update on 8/14/18, I choose shut down and update so after update my PC didn't turn on till 8/15/18.

My PC is Windows 10, I believe my Bluetooth comes from the Network Adaptor I'm using, which is

Intel Dual Band Wireless - AC 3168

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update 73fa49bc-c571-45a3-949d-067dad2bfd73?upload=true.png

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update 9dd906e0-7e9f-49c8-afd0-aed5268546ba?upload=true.png

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update 0cfa6022-1e5c-4100-8edf-3a9aa9d502bd?upload=true.png

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update a6025816-151e-4e2e-a6b4-2a6102601d82?upload=true.png

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update 7c421e7b-af5d-44e2-a544-bdfb823cfff2?upload=true.png

So far I have try a lot of suggestion from the web but nothing helps.

What I tried so far:

1. Update my driver to the newest (it already on the newest)

2. restore my pc to a earlier point

3. uninstall windows update

4. go to service.msc restart Bluetooth support service and set it to auto

5. uninstall and reinstall driver

6. using windows troubleshooting, Bluetooth and hardware both didn't fix problem

7. Change to Generic Bluetooth driver (gives me error code 43, when update it brings me back to Intel's latest version, which is what I had)

If anyone has a fix please help! Microsoft please fix this!!! I Bought a $200 wireless Earbud just for wireless and the reason why I bought this PC it also because I want Bluetooth connection!

Thanks!

:)

LeoL93, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Holly1958 Win User
    Hp Update for Intel Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft Windows 10

Found in HP Support Assistant: HP Update for Intel Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft: sofpaq75360 version 18,116053087Opi size 16.33MB

This package contains the driver installation package for the Intel Bluetooth in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.

In order to install this package correctly, users must first remove the old package before install.

Question: Where do I find the old package. I looked in Programs and there are 2 Intel Bluetooth Drivers listed:

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 18.1-1546.2762 installed 04/04/2016 and Intel(R) Pro/Wireless Driver 18-30-0000.3514 installed 03/14/2016.

Holly

Holly1958, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Tiero Chi Win User

Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver stopped working after installing a recent Windows Update

Microsoft is aware of an issue in which an Intel Wi-Fi driver update may cause a Bluetooth® driver error due to incompatible Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® driver versions. The Wi-Fi update may have been installed with your latest Windows critical update. All devices
    using a combination of an Intel Wi-Fi driver newer than 19.80 but older than 20.50 along with a Bluetooth driver newer than 19.0 but older than 19.50 are affected by this issue. The current solution is to install the latest Intel Wi-Fi driver (version 20.50+)
    available for your system and then perform a cold reboot of your device.

Part 1:
    Check the Bluetooth driver version to confirm whether this issue applies to your device

• Open Device Manager and ensure the “View” tab is set to “By Type”.
    • Expand Bluetooth® and locate your Bluetooth radio which will most likely appear as “Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)”.
      Confirm that a yellow exclamation mark appears for this device.
    • Right-click “Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)” and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab and check the Bluetooth driver version.
      (See Figure 1.) If your driver version is 19.50 or greater, you are not experiencing this issue. If your Bluetooth driver version is newer than 19.0 but older than 19.50 continue to the next section.

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update a10ceead-50a9-483d-925a-eb928064d4c6?upload=true.png

Part 2:
    Update your Intel Wi-Fi driver version to 20.50+

• In Device Manager, expand Network adapters and locate your wireless controller.
      • If you’re using having trouble identifying the name of your Wi-Fi controller you can also check its name using

this tutorial
    • Right-click your Wi-Fi controller (see Figure 2) and select
      Properties

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update 7cef55cc-9c97-435a-8835-f2766d8fd6f4?upload=true.png

3. Click the Driver tab to check your Bluetooth driver version. (See
    Figure 3.)

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update f185ef39-8434-4bb6-b720-9839a1d8c71b?upload=true.png

4. If your driver version is newer than 19.80 but older than 20.50, click
    Update Driver
    and select Search Automatically. Windows will automatically install the latest driver version for your device.

5. If Windows installs Wi-Fi driver version 20.50 or later in the previous step, proceed to Part 3 (Cold Boot).

6. (Optional) If Windows does not automatically find and install driver version 20.50 or later, visit the

Intel Download Center
    to download the latest driver for your device. Click here
    to learn how to manually install your downloaded driver.

Part 3: Execute a Cold Reboot

After you have confirmed that you have successfully installed an Intel Bluetooth driver version of 19.50 or newer or an Intel Wi-Fi driver with version 20.50 or newer, a cold reboot is mandatory to completely resolve the issue.

1. Save all open documents and close all applications on your device.

2. Press and hold the power button on your device until your device powers down.

3. Disconnect any power supplies to your device for 10-20 seconds.

a. Laptops/Tablets should disconnect their charger.

b. Desktops should be unplugged from their wall sockets.

4. Reconnect the power supply.

5. Power the device on and you’re all set.

Once your device has been powered on, open Device Manager and check to ensure that Bluetooth no longer has an error. If Bluetooth still has an error, try the Alternative Resolution.

Alternative Resolution: Update the Bluetooth® driver to latest available driver.

• Open Device Manager and ensure the “View” tab is set to “By Type”.
    • Expand Bluetooth®, and locate your Bluetooth radio which will most likely appear as “Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)”. Confirm that a yellow exclamation mark appears for this device.
    • Right-click “Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)” and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab and check the Bluetooth driver version. (See Figure 1.)
    • If your driver version is older than 19.50, click Update Driver and select
      Search Automatically. Windows will automatically install the latest driver version for available for your Bluetooth radio.
    • If Windows installs Bluetooth driver version 19.50 or newer in the previous step, perform a cold boot as described in Part 3, and you’re all set.
    • (Optional) If Windows does not automatically find a new driver, visit the
      Intel Download Center
      to download the latest driver for your device and
      click here
      to learn how to manually install your downloaded driver. Once the new driver is installed, perform a cold boot as described in Part 3.

If none of these solutions work, it is likely you are experiencing a different issue. Try running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, which can be found at
      Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Bluetooth Troubleshooter. You can also visit our

FAQ page
      and/or let us know about your issue via
      Windows Feedback Hub
      (Category: Devices & Drivers).

More Info

In most Bluetooth-capable Windows devices, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi exist on the same chip and share the same antennas for receiving and transmitting data. In this case, an incompatibility issue between a Wi-Fi driver and a Bluetooth driver caused an issue. All
    Intel Wi-Fi driver versions of 20.50 or later include a resolution for this issue. We recommend updating your drivers periodically to ensure you have the best and most secure experience with your peripherals.

Tiero Chi, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update - Similar Threads - Intel Wireless Bluetooth

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  5. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  6. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  8. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...: Hi, i am getting the below attached error while trying to install the bluetooth driver in my lenovo thinkpad E431.No device is being shown for bluetooth in the device manager as well despite enabling "show hidden devices" option.Bluetooth used to work properly in windows 7...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 10 intel wireless bluetooth

2. intel wireless bluetooth driver error

3. intel wireless bluetooth error 10

4. HP Support Assistant: HP Update for Intel Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft: sofpaq75360 version 18 116053087Opi ,
  5. bluetooth stack service error,
  6. intel wireless bluetooth driver error code 10,
  7. intel bluetooth driver for windows 10,
  8. nu vot,
  9. sofpaq75360 version 18 116053087opi size 16.33mb,
  10. sofpaq75360 version 18 116053087opi,
  11. fix connections to bluetooth windows 10 microsoft.com,
  12. download hp update for intel bluetooth driver for microsoft: sofpaq75360 version 18 116053087opi size 16.33mb,
  13. bt stack error,
  14. bttray error repair,
  15. hp update for intel bluetooth driver for microsoft: sofpaq75360 version 18 116053087o