Windows 10: Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

Discus and support Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Workstations powered by Intel® Xeon® processors meet the most stringent demands for professionals seeking to increase productivity and rapidly bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

Read more: Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Accelerate Creation and Innovation in Next-Generation Workstations | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 28, 2017
  2. HairyFool Win User

why doesn't intel xeon support windows 10???

Wrong again as some old Intel Xeon processors are not compatible with Windows 10 in much the same way as some old Pentium Processors are not compatible, it is not an issue limited to the Xeon. Current Xeon processors do support Windows 10.

HP WORKSTATION | HP® Official Site

Technology moves on, Intel and Microsoft are in business to make money. Did Microsoft incorporate changes because that is the only way they could add the features and performance they wanted or did they do it to keep Intel happy? Conspiracy theorists will
    have an opinion.

HairyFool, Aug 28, 2017
  3. JKernow Win User
    Windows 10 adv CPU isnt supported - Intel Xeon

Windows 10 upgrade shows it doesn't support my CPU - Unable to understand as the computer is a Workstation with 2 x Xeon processors, they are Irwindale
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.20GHz

Windows updates as of 04.08.15 are complete

Any help is appreciated

JKernow, Aug 28, 2017
Thema:

Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations

1. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors in Next-Generation Workstations - Similar Threads - Intel Xeon Scalable

2. Intel to Launch 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Portfolio on April 6, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to Launch 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Portfolio on April 6, 2021: [ATTACH] SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 22, 2021 – Join Intel’s Navin Shenoy, executive vice president in the Data Platforms Group, and Lisa Spelman, corporate vice president in the Xeon and Memory Group, on April 6 for the launch of the latest 3rd Gen...
  3. What intel processor generation is this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What intel processor generation is this?: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3700 @ 1.60GHZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-intel-processor-generation-is-this/d68262d3-932b-4adc-8949-801f3933ab10
  4. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Set 95 New Performance World Records

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Set 95 New Performance World Records: [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today announced 95 new performance world records1 for its Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors using the most up-to-date benchmarks from industry-standard bodies. These world records were achieved in servers from major original equipment...
  5. New Intel Xeon E-2100 6-core processor for Entry-level Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Xeon E-2100 6-core processor for Entry-level Workstations: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today announced the release of the new Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor. The Intel Xeon E processor, successor to the Intel Xeon E3 processor, is designed for entry-level workstations that provide creators with...
  6. Insecure handling of UEFI variables in Intel Xeon processors

in Windows 10 News
    Insecure handling of UEFI variables in Intel Xeon processors: Platform firmware included insecure handling of certain UEFI variables Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00158 Product family: Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v4 Family, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v3 Family Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege...
  7. Intel 1st generation core processors with win10

Intel 1st generation core processors with win10: I have a first generation core processor, to be precise, I have the i3 550. A long while ago I updated to win10. All was fine though one program (ExtremeGammon, backgammon software) didn't work anymore. Also today I have troubles with a retro styled video game I bought...
  8. Intel XEON 10 core processor on W10 PRO

Intel XEON 10 core processor on W10 PRO: Hi guys anyway to get Windows PRO to use all 10 cores on XEON i3-3240 2.6 ghz processor Linux box FLIES with this processor -- can't get anything like same improvement on W10 (Native not VM). My Windows VM simply performs a zillion times better than when running W10...
  9. 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts

in Windows 10 News
    8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era of computing. Hear...
  10. Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launches 5th-generation 'Broadwell' processors: Intel has just announced its 5th generation Intel Core processors, also known as Broadwell, at CES 2015. The new chips are 37% smaller than the previous generation, using Intel's new 14nm process. Intel emphasizes the performance gains in Broadwell, especially battery life...