Windows 10: Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance...

Discus and support Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has a long history of collaborating with industry technology leaders to bring the world the best-in-class PC and device experiences. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance...

Read more:
    http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...eb-experience/

:)

Brink, May 20, 2015

2. lost Edge, microsoft "settings" and various other things with Fall Creator (of nightmares) update

I was able to reach tech support last night on chat and the tech installed the "implace update" which repaired all the system corrupted files. This basically reinstalled Windows 10 and all the updates, including the Fall Creator update that I caused the
    problem originally.

I had started with a phone call to tech support last week and she tried to down the update and setting up a new user account. None of that worked. She scheduled a call with advanced tech support but they never called. I tried for two days to contact Microsoft
    for 2 days without success to last night's chat.

After a very long and frustrating week, I am happy to report that my computer is operating as it should be.

RuthAnnGianneschi, May 20, 2015
  3. Ernie San Win User
    lost Edge, microsoft "settings" and various other things with Fall Creator (of nightmares) update

Thank you for sharing your experience, it will help us to improve our service. We're glad to know that your computer is properly working now. If you have other concerns, feel free to post in our forum.

Best regards.

Ernie San, May 20, 2015
Thema:

Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance...

1. Intel’s contributions in Microsoft Edge: SIMD and other performance... - Similar Threads - Intel’s contributions Microsoft

2. Edge not performing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge not performing: microsoft tried to upgrade edge on my pc, and now i cant do anything all my files have gone the bottom bar on the screen is just a white strip there is no icons the off button is not there I have to switch off my pc by the button on the pc I can't access settings I can't do...
  3. Edge not performing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge not performing: microsoft tried to upgrade edge on my pc, and now i cant do anything all my files have gone the bottom bar on the screen is just a white strip there is no icons the off button is not there I have to switch off my pc by the button on the pc I can't access settings I can't do...
  4. Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Scrolling is one of the most used features on any browser, and Microsoft is rolling out scrolling improvements in Edge. The primary goal is to […] This article Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  5. Microsoft actively contributing to Chromium ahead of new Edge browser release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft actively contributing to Chromium ahead of new Edge browser release: In late 2018, Microsoft announced it would be giving up on EdgeHTML rendering engine for Windows 10’s default browser Edge to use Chromium’s solutions. Microsoft’s new Chromium-based Edge browser is supposed to come out later this year on Windows 10, 7 and even macOS....
  6. Microsoft Edge speed/performance

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge speed/performance: I've seen several people state that they've noticed that Edge now performs better than Chrome and that they feel like it's faster. I've used Chrome as my default for years and always found it to be lightning fast. I don't find Edge to be slow necessarily, but when compared to...
  7. Microsoft Edge performance and efficiency

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge performance and efficiency: For many people who have almost exclusively used Modern and Desktop IE, do you guys notice that Microsoft Edge consumes far more RAM and much higher idle CPU usage than Modern/Desktop IE? One way to test this is to open cnn.com on both browsers one at a time and observe...
  8. Intel’s contributions to Windows Bridge for iOS: Accelerate Framework

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s contributions to Windows Bridge for iOS: Accelerate Framework: Intel® is committed to ensuring that developers have the best experience on Intel platforms to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We want to make sure that developers who have invested in Objective-C® code bases can reuse their code on Windows 10 devices running on...
  9. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge: In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript code run faster, taking as much advantage of the underlying hardware as possible, so that the web you create and experience...
  10. JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra

in Windows 10 News
    JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra: Since we first started work on the Chakra JavaScript engine, it has been our mission and priority to make JavaScript faster for the real world web, and to continuously improve the experience of browsing in Microsoft Edge (and previously Internet Explorer). We’ve had a very...