Windows 10: Intenet Connection AirPLane mode

Discus and support Intenet Connection AirPLane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My HP laptop keeps wanting to start in the airplane mode. I have reset it to the normal WIFI mode many times and it keeps going back to Airplane mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fergus, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Fergus Win User

Intenet Connection AirPLane mode

My HP laptop keeps wanting to start in the airplane mode. I have reset it to the normal WIFI mode many times and it keeps going back to Airplane mode. I have contacted HP support twice. They took control of the computer and did there thing twice. Ptoblems is again occuring. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Fergus, Oct 11, 2015
  2. vigie Win User

airplane mode

Turning airplane mode, off also turn off wifi .

To get wifi to stay on, airplane mode must be on.

vigie, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Network icon disappeared from taskbar after Windows 10 Update 1511

Hey,

I am having the same problem after update

When i enable airplane mode on and connect my ethernet connection only the airplane symbol appears in notification panel.

Also i can able to use both wifi and bluetooth when airplane mode is on then what is the use for that. Before update it isn't so, while airplane mode is on then i can't able to turn on wifi or bluetooth.

Gaurav1995Kumar, Oct 11, 2015
  4. RPerez007 Win User

I had the same issue with my desktop. I resolved this by unplugging my USB cable to my UPS battery and restarting. Once I did this, the airplane mode disappeared from my system, as it should.

I'm guessing something reported power levels or is monitoring power sources on the PC and this causes Windows 10 to think the PC is a portable device and thus activates airplane mode. But that's just a guess.

I have had my PC for more than a year and upgraded to Windows 10 several months ago so I am unsure what caused this situation to pop up. I'm guessing some sort of update.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

RPerez007, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Intenet Connection AirPLane mode - Similar Threads - Intenet Connection AirPLane

2. AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPLANE MODE: Hi I am having problems with the airplane mode, I am unable to turn it on, I tried also as administrator but is still turn it off and I cant enable it. Any suggestions?As administrator I tried with this command: reg add...
  3. airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode: my laptop dell e 5500 stuck in airplane modegreyed out.wifi and bluetooth also not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/8279347e-ccc8-4b4f-92f8-12655238ce1b
  4. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: my airplane mode will not cut off...greyed ot. i cant use wifi......help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/b6430fc4-e859-4b5d-b3df-2723d59384be
  5. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: While I am participating in webinars on Zoom, my computer automatically turns on Airplane Mode. How can I stop that from happening. By default Airplane Mode is turned off. I think it may be a power saving setting that triggers Airplane Mode to ON, but I haven't found that...
  6. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: Hi, I am not able to turn off Airplane Mode for my laptop Lenovo Yoga 520. Can someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/4c349a97-f2dc-4484-96a8-4efbc542ada1
  7. Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Airplane mode: *Banghead Please help, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode and cannot move it to connect to the web i do not know how it happened but i cannot do anything i have tried all the fixes in you tube and the net but nothing is working , the radio buttons are greyed out nothing...
  8. cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON

cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON: my desktop network adapter did not work, cannot update / reinstall the driver, airplane mode kept on. Did someone experience same problem? anyone can help with this problems? thanks so much!...
  9. airplane mode

airplane mode: airplane mode keeps turning on randomly shutting off my network connection, even when I shut it off. How do I get rid of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/674d8079-485a-4ed2-87a4-d304a593745b
  10. Airplane mode

Airplane mode: My airplane mode is stuck and it always stays on i cant switch it off even in settings or using Fn and prt screen. what d i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/21bcb088-4237-4403-8799-d35389976b1c