Windows 10: Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201

Discus and support Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 laptop with Windows 10 and sometimes my bluetooth just quits. After a minute or two it starts again. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rah03, Apr 2, 2016.

1. rah03 Win User

Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 laptop with Windows 10 and sometimes my bluetooth just quits. After a minute or two it starts again. The only thing that I use bluetooth for is my mouse. When it quits I use the touchpad to go to bluetooth properties and it says there is not a driver installed for ANYTHING bluetooth. Then the drivers mysteriously reappear. I have tried updating all drivers and Windows tells me that I have the current ones.

:)

rah03, Apr 2, 2016
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 2, 2016
  3. should I update my windows 10 build?

here the deal, the question above is a critical question for me, so should I really update build because my current build is "Version 10.0 (Build 10240)" and I have problems with installing and update my build including the "77% stuck".i really need some
    advice to catch up with other fellow Windows operators .if this problem can occur on specific PC laptops, here is my Laptop ( Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201)

OrlandoJohnson69, Apr 2, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Sounds like a bad Bluetooth receiver, or a possible BIOS problem. Is the BIOS fully updated?

lmaneke, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 - Similar Threads - Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba

2. No USB 3.0 on satellite C55-B5362

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No USB 3.0 on satellite C55-B5362: Hello there. I have been recently tasked with upgrading a computer for my niece, then selling it for whatever I can get out of it. I recently installed an SSD and ram in a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5302. After, I did a clean install of Windows 10, build 22H2. Everything appears...
  3. Help with Toshiba C55-B5299

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with Toshiba C55-B5299: I have here, my trusty C55-B5299, with Ubuntu on it. I was downloading the Windows 10 22H2 update from Microsoft, and I put it on to the C55-B5299 and flashed it using BootCamp on macOS. All goes well, and instead I'm met up with a warning that goes by saying; "Reboot and...
  4. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  5. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  6. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard: Hi does my Toshiba satellite C55-C5241 have a Backlit keyboard? if so what keys do i need to press to turn on thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c55-c5241-backlit-keyboard/c27519ab-3be4-43a0-91aa-116bf379eeac
  8. Satellite C55 Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Satellite C55 Update 1809: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 C running windows 10 Home It installs updates up to 1803 but has never been able to update 1809. When I check for updates it reports "all up to date" !!!!. It has tried to upgrade 1890 but always results in an automatic repair. I manually...
  9. Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues: My laptop was left on while I was away on travel and when I tried getting on the system, it went into a and endless array of automatic repair loops and diagnostic loops. I can get into the advanced option menu eventually but always fails in sys restore, or reset, tried using...
  10. Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device: Please help. I have to repair a Windows 10 home computer that can't find the boot partition for some reason. The computer has both UEFI and legacy boot options. I want to boot a Windows 10 ISO from USB and attempt to do a repair install but is their a better option? I...