Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions?

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Attachment 62658 I've recently been getting the BSOD when running certain programs on my laptop. The culprit is always a win8 driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aussieblunder, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions?

Hello all,
    Attachment 62658
    I've recently been getting the BSOD when running certain programs on my laptop. The culprit is always a win8 driver according to the mini dump, and one time it identified the problem as Chrome.exe. Most of my crashes occur when trying to watch a YouTube or Twitter video of the sort. I will upload the latest minidump for you guys. If anyone could tell me which driver is outdated and what to do to correct this issue, that'd be stellar.

Thanks.

:)

aussieblunder, Feb 5, 2016

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+16c3f0. Five times in the last week.

I'm interested in what your BSOD is telling you. Just from what I see, you seem to be having a problem with the ntoskernel, but here are other ways to examine the minidump. Microsoft provides a very efficient method without the need of external chants
    and vapors.

What does your BSOD say to you? What is the exception error message there?

curiousabout life, Feb 5, 2016
  3. garybear89, Feb 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions?

Hi aussieblunder,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I noticed you are running Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview a.k.a. Insider Preview)
    Code: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview[/quote] The crashes are caused by the Intel graphics drivers, unless this is for testing purpose you shouldn't run the Windows 10 TP version.
    The Windows 10 TP version is very unstable, you should always expect problems with the TP version.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys 0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64 start end module name fffff807`2ca20000 fffff807`2d03c000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Timestamp: Wed Aug 05 01:42:35 2015 (55C14DEB) CheckSum: 006075A1 ImageSize: 0061C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions?

1. Intermittent BSOD in the last week. Same reasoning. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD last

2. Running into intermittent BSOD issues in recent weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running into intermittent BSOD issues in recent weeks: Hello, I've been running into some random BSOD's in recent weeks on my Win 10 system. I was able to grab the minidump for the one that occurred this morning:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AklGsVXQcl_SlCGrqlqM9_hcZ6nu?e=nnPFycI did run a memory diagnostic and checking in the event viewer...
  3. Running into intermittent BSOD issues in recent weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into intermittent BSOD issues in recent weeks: Hello, I've been running into some random BSOD's in recent weeks on my Win 10 system. I was able to grab the minidump for the one that occurred this morning:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AklGsVXQcl_SlCGrqlqM9_hcZ6nu?e=nnPFycI did run a memory diagnostic and checking in the event viewer...
  4. Running into intermittent BSOD issues in recent weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  6. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  7. Random BSODs since update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  8. BSOD errors last two weeks

BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  9. BSOD without any reason

BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  10. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...