Windows 10: Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe

Discus and support Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sometimes I am unable to expand a video to full screen. When I hit the full screen command in the lower right of the video, it just "shakes" the video,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by paris1, Mar 15, 2016.

1. paris1 Win User

Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe

Sometimes I am unable to expand a video to full screen. When I hit the full screen command in the lower right of the video, it just "shakes" the video, but refuses to expand the screen. I suspect it may be something with the Adobe FP, but what?

:)

paris1, Mar 15, 2016
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Mar 15, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe :)

hitch_11, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe

1. Intermittent "full screen" failure in IE11 using Windows 10 and Adobe - Similar Threads - Intermittent full screen

2. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  3. Intermittent Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent Connection Failure: There is a website server that is getting intermittent connection failures. The log is showing just a 500 status. This is what the log shows me from time to time. /login.aspNULL200 /NULL302...
  4. Intermittent failure to start PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Intermittent failure to start PC: Not sure if this is Win10 or just hardware, but about once a week, maybe less, when I start my PC it appears to start up, the keyboard lights flash a couple of times, then it just goes off. Usually if I press the Start button again it will start and work normally. While this...
  5. Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure When Using Adobe: Hey there, I've got a new Lenovo Ideapad i7 System Model 81SR. It works great, but every time I use an Adobe App Illustrator and Premiere Pro it crashes after a few minutes. I get a blue screen with the error "Driver Power State Failure". I did some research online, and...
  6. want to use the full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to use the full screen: want to use the full screen of the monitor, some how it is half https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-use-the-full-screen/b244786b-5727-44e9-90a9-69ac22494b1a
  7. Intermittent pin logon failures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Intermittent pin logon failures: I am experiencing intermittent pin logon failures. It is random, sometimes logging me in and other times reporting pin is not available. I disabled the pin for now....
  8. Graphical failure in full screen apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphical failure in full screen apps: Hello everyone, I am having a very unfortunate issue with my installation of windows. When My apps is in maximized mode there is a graphical error at the top of the windows which makes whatever is behind it clickable. Has anyone seen this issue before? Here is a link to...
  9. Sudden YouTube Full-Screen Issues with both IE11 and Edge Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Sudden YouTube Full-Screen Issues with both IE11 and Edge Browsers: I belong to a forum where we sometimes post a music video, and I never had problems until a couple of days ago seeing a video that was downloaded to the forum in full-screen mode. It happens in IE11 and Edge browsers, and just started. A couple of other people are having...
  10. Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Reader and Flash for IE11 in W10?: I'm running IE11 in W10, but does IE11 use Adobe Reader and Flash player like it does in W7? I read that Edge doesn't, but I couldn't find anything for sure about IE11 in W10. 80912