Windows 10: intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

Discus and support intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; this is actually a SOLUTION, not a problem - *Smile - sorry if it is not in the right place, just wanna share... *Shock one of our pc's with win10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016.

1. intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

this is actually a SOLUTION, not a problem - *Smile - sorry if it is not in the right place, just wanna share... *Shock
    one of our pc's with win10 pro had the above, i.e. intermittent, periodic and recurring freezes.
    it stopped as soon as we disabled ALL power saving features and set it to 100% and never sleep.
    this might not sort your problem but it worked for me.
    enjoy!
    God bless
    gabriel

:)

gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016

2. dell laptop 5567 with preinsalled os hangs

Inspirion lapton freezes intermittently. SomeHardware diagnostics ok. Anybody having solution to above problem times blue screen but

architwagle, Oct 22, 2016
  3. AzureSky Win User
    Screen Saver stopped working after getting KB4020102 on 1703

Strange, the Outlook issue is recurring, only intermittently now. It's definitely related to KB4020102.

AzureSky, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

1. intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION - Similar Threads - intermittent periodic recurring

2. my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  3. my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  4. intermittent freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intermittent freezing: Because my computer had become very slow I recently performed a complete re-install of Windows, Office 365 and Photoshop. I deleted unwanted data files and performed defrag. No other software was installed. This seemed to work initially. However, over about a week problems...
  5. intermittent freezing

intermittent freezing: Because my computer had become very slow I recently performed a complete re-install of Windows, Office 365 and Photoshop. I deleted unwanted data files and performed defrag. No other software was installed. This seemed to work initially. However, over about a week problems...
  6. intermittent freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer freezing periodically

Computer freezing periodically: System Info:Windows 10 Education 64-bit latest updatesCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XRAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-320GPU: MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X 8G OCMotherBoard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWKPower Supply: Corsair RM850 850W 80+ Gold Modular PSUStorage: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 2TBMonitors:...
  8. Computer intermittently freezes

Computer intermittently freezes: Computer intermittently freezes and I have to shut it down completely by removing power from the computer. Unable to access task manager, the mouse cursor is non functional, and the power button does not do anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  9. General Scanner problems, troubleshooting tips and solutions

in Windows 10 News
    General Scanner problems, troubleshooting tips and solutions: [ATTACH] Nothing is worse than completing a project before time but submitting it late due to ‘Slow Scan or Print’ problem. Similarly, other issues with the scanner can cause frustration to the users. In today’s column, we’ve highlighted some major Scanner [...] This post...
  10. Intermittent freeze on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent freeze on startup: I have had this issue since I bought the machine a year ago. It has occurred intermittently from the very first fresh install of Windows 10 (without connecting to the internet), so almost certain it's not due to malware but more likely a driver/hardware issue. 4/5 times...