Windows 10: intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

Discus and support intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; this is actually a SOLUTION, not a problem - *Smile - sorry if it is not in the right place, just wanna share... *Shock one of our pc's with win10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016.

1. intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

this is actually a SOLUTION, not a problem - *Smile - sorry if it is not in the right place, just wanna share... *Shock
    one of our pc's with win10 pro had the above, i.e. intermittent, periodic and recurring freezes.
    it stopped as soon as we disabled ALL power saving features and set it to 100% and never sleep.
    this might not sort your problem but it worked for me.
    enjoy!
    God bless
    gabriel

:)

gabrielsmit, Oct 22, 2016

2. dell laptop 5567 with preinsalled os hangs

Inspirion lapton freezes intermittently. SomeHardware diagnostics ok. Anybody having solution to above problem times blue screen but

architwagle, Oct 22, 2016
  3. AzureSky Win User
    Screen Saver stopped working after getting KB4020102 on 1703

Strange, the Outlook issue is recurring, only intermittently now. It's definitely related to KB4020102.

AzureSky, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION

1. intermittent, periodic, recurring FREEZE TIP & SOLUTION - Similar Threads - intermittent periodic recurring

2. No BSOD, however machine freezes intermittently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No BSOD, however machine freezes intermittently.: Hi, I have an annoying niggle with my desktop, that I am hoping some of the genius's here can help me with. My machine intermittently freezes, maybe two or three times a week. There is no rhyme or reason/pattern to when this may happen. There is no response from the...
  3. Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically: Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically. I've not had Windows issues in a long time. What should I do? 135153
  4. Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically

in Windows 10 Support
    Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically: Just upgraded to 18362 and it's freezing periodically. I've not had Windows issues in a long time. What should I do? 135153
  5. Windows Randomly Freezing Intermittently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Randomly Freezing Intermittently: Hi All, There seems to be a large amount of discussion on this topic. So, I would like to share my solution to this problem. The problem that I experienced is that applications (including games) would freeze randomly. However, the freeze was not a crash and would only...
  6. General Scanner problems, troubleshooting tips and solutions

in Windows 10 News
    General Scanner problems, troubleshooting tips and solutions: [ATTACH] Nothing is worse than completing a project before time but submitting it late due to ‘Slow Scan or Print’ problem. Similarly, other issues with the scanner can cause frustration to the users. In today’s column, we’ve highlighted some major Scanner [...] This post...
  7. Windows 10 freeze but not periodically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 freeze but not periodically: My Windows 10 Home is freezed unreasonably. Sometimes it could happen 4 to 5 times within half hour, but sometimes it may not freeze for whole day ( 12 hours ). I think my PC desktop is hacked by unknown hacker? The hackers use 'kick' technique to freeze my PC desktop. How...
  8. Intermittent freeze on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent freeze on startup: I have had this issue since I bought the machine a year ago. It has occurred intermittently from the very first fresh install of Windows 10 (without connecting to the internet), so almost certain it's not due to malware but more likely a driver/hardware issue. 4/5 times...
  9. Windows 10 Recurring Crash/Freeze - nVidia?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Recurring Crash/Freeze - nVidia?: I'm hoping someone can help me with a recurring Windows 10 crash. First of all, I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Soon after, I began to experience crashes at apparently random times. in this case, "crash" always means display goes dark, monitor powers down,...
  10. Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing: This laptop freezes often and Event Vwr isn't telling me anything. What is a good way to troubleshoot these freezes so that I can attempt a fix? Is there an app that can run in the background to monitor? I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. 76618