Windows 10: Internal clock acting up since the upgrade

Discus and support Internal clock acting up since the upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the upgrade to Windows 10 everything has worked out smoothly for me. Well almost everything. A small issue still remains. Ever since the big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shad0w, Aug 10, 2015.

1. shad0w Win User

Internal clock acting up since the upgrade

Since the upgrade to Windows 10 everything has worked out smoothly for me. Well almost everything.
    A small issue still remains. Ever since the big jump(from Windows 7, I couldn't put with Windows 8) my internal clock has had trouble keeping up with the time and this issue did not exist back in the old windows so I have reason to believe that the upgrade broke something. My computer's clock freezes the exact second I shut it down and shows the last recorded time upon startup.
    My first instinct was that it must be the CMOS battery but that seems unlikely considering that I had replaced it just a few month earlier. I thought of booting up into the BIOS to check if the clock was moving but that is rather impossible considering I have broken my monitor and now have to struggle with Remote Desktop to use my computer. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Some other details-
    Method of install- upgrade through download tool
    Time zone- GMT+5:30(No DST)

:)

shad0w, Aug 10, 2015

2. SQL Server

I do use ACT! and that is exactly what I discovered after the upgrade. I found another SQL version, downloaded, and ACT! now works. I will probably upgrade my ACT! and Office, since it is 2010. Thanks for the response.

RichardDavis2150, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Buggy taskbar Windows 10/ twitchy show desktop/ peek button.

Hey folks, how can I get rid of, or fix my Windows 10 taskbar/show desktop/peek button? I hate it. My PC is for music production and when it acts up, it interferes with audio, causes cracks and pops. I've tried everything. What I mean by "acting up" is
    it jumps back and forth like it's competing for it's place with the clock.....horribly annoying.

seriousbasscase, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Internal clock acting up since the upgrade

1. Internal clock acting up since the upgrade - Similar Threads - Internal clock acting

2. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  3. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  4. Keyboard is acting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard is acting up: I downloaded Splitgate from steam and was playing it, after I played the tutorial, my keyboard was acting up. Whenever I hold W to move forward then stop holding W my player keeps moving. It does this with all of the keys, sure it will stop after a while but it's very...
  5. Windows acting weird since yesterday

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows acting weird since yesterday: Yesterday I've downloaded the clock for speedrunning, the most used one(from official page but windows defender said that it might not be safe, but I still installed it) . And since yesterday my pc is acting weird. I restarted it and runned antivirus fully but nothing found....
  6. Sound acting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound acting up: My speaker sound is way too loud, even on the lowest volume. Yesterday I was trying to fix the muffled sound in headphones, and I did something that worked. I completely forgot what I did though, but my headphones were working and the speaker was still normal. Today I turned...
  7. Keyboard acting up after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard acting up after upgrading to Windows 10: Two months ago, I decided to upgrade my Windows 7 system to Windows 10 system. Everything works fine, but after a day or two, my keyboard starts disconnecting and reconnecting on its own at breakneck speed half or a second. Sometimes, when I restarted my PC, my keyboard is...
  8. Clock. USB internal LOCKED

Clock. USB internal LOCKED: <p>Clock. USB internal LOCKED </p><p></p><p>Hi, I get this message, what does it mean and how is it fixed. Thanks.<br /></p> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-usb-internal-locked/4af3994c-08d5-4129-9af7-da56bcf54c52
  9. Mouse is acting up

Mouse is acting up: Hi all, I have a brand new Nuvision Encite two in one laptop/tablet. Today, the mouse has been clicking stuff when I've not touched it, it tremors over areas that it's idle, it won't click the things I want it to, it'll click its own things & even highlight things on its...
  10. Computer acting up since Norton scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer acting up since Norton scan: So, today i opened my PC, and since its been a while, i had to run a quick scan. It found something of medium risk, not sure of the name. And then it asked for a reboot to apply the changes, which I did. After that i had to reboot it many times because it was really slow and...