Windows 10: Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

Discus and support Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dozy_PL, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Dozy_PL Win User

Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that it's NTFS. CrystalDiskInfo also displays that it's in a good state. The command to list all drives and partitions only displays drive letter, doesn't show it's total space or free space and also doesn't show that it's NTFS drive. I tried looking for a fix but I can't seem to find anything? I'd be grateful if someone helped m

:)

Dozy_PL, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Files recently transferred are missing from HDD

Hello,

To help you resolve the issue about missing files from your HDD, please follow the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo + E to open File Explorer.
    • Click View on the top-left aligned to File button.
    • Search and check Hidden items.
    • Access the Hard Disk to check if files are shown.
    Get back to us for the result.

Ryan Pag, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Question mark on HDD

my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management

AlexanderBlum1, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

Internal HDD not accessible

I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:

Batch HP 15S DY3001TU

Intel I3 11th Gen processor

8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHD

Win10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019

With 1 year warranty.

I was using the notebook very effectively, however, recently, notebook fell down from very low height and the internal HDD could not be accessed. To start the work on notebook I install SSD in the notebook and removed the internal HDD. I am trying to access the data that is internal HDD but was unsuccessful.

Abhay Mudholkar1, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

1. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the... - Similar Threads - Internal HDD shown

2. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  3. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  4. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  5. Internal HDD not accessible

Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  6. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't access Internal HDD from file explorer or disk management.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access Internal HDD from file explorer or disk management.: I started my laptop as usual but I am unable to see my secondary HDD, only primary system C drive is accessible. When I open disk management only the C drive is shown but not the HDD D drive1std Pic. I am getting this notification when I open a folder from "quick access" that...
  8. Can't access Internal HDD from file explorer or disk management.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Internal HDD from file explorer or disk management.: I started my laptop as usual but I am unable to see my secondary HDD, only primary system C drive is accessible. When I open disk management only the C drive is shown but not the HDD D drive1std Pic. I am getting this notification when I open a folder from "quick access" that...
  9. Can't access Internal HDD from file explorer or disk management.

10. Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD: Hi I have a problem after a windows update where evrytime I booted into windows it wanted to check the disk and I had to press any key to cancel, so after searching the internet got this site up https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-...ndows-startup/ and used example : Start...