Windows 10: Internal LTE Modem installation

Discus and support Internal LTE Modem installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently discovered that I could activate my HP Elitebook Folio 9480m on my mobile plan and I was wondering if anybody else had ever installed an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dangalaxy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. dangalaxy Win User

Internal LTE Modem installation

I recently discovered that I could activate my HP Elitebook Folio 9480m on my mobile plan and I was wondering if anybody else had ever installed an internal broadband modem and if it worked successfully.

:)

dangalaxy, Dec 11, 2017

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update-KB3197954--KEEPS FAILING

REPOSTING => Is it a
    Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem
    ?

Something tells me it's a Cradlepoint ARC CBA850.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 11, 2017
  3. jwaldy Win User
    Has anyone else experienced a Lumia 920 not making or receiving calls to texts after it has been booted up?

Yea but it was worth a shot. If LTE was the problem, then it could have fixed the issue. I'm just not sure LTE is the problem so much as the modem in general.

jwaldy, Dec 11, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

It should already have the GSM radio on the mini-PCIe card installed. Some require a SIM, some use the eSIM now, so that your carrier you choose, just needs the IMEI.

bro67, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Internal LTE Modem installation - Similar Threads - Internal LTE Modem

2. Need the lastest Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the lastest Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers: Please help me. I lost an important driver!I am trying to find itQualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers in the Internetbut failed.I need this driver which is 1.0.1770.0 and up-dated in 30/6/2021. The supplier is Qualcomm inc.The driver's details are as...
  3. Need the lastest Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need the lastest Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers: Please help me. I lost an important driver!I am trying to find itQualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem system drivers in the Internetbut failed.I need this driver which is 1.0.1770.0 and up-dated in 30/6/2021. The supplier is Qualcomm inc.The driver's details are as...
  4. lte

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lte: so some windows laptops have lte cellular sim cards inside. if i bought a laptop that had one, how would i connect it with a cellular carrier? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lte/1987fbeb-e1f1-4fe7-a8d2-19c18d57b0be
  5. internal fax modem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internal fax modem: suddenly control panel will not recognize my fax modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-fax-modem/b82d4449-14c9-496d-a087-f4aa6d801990
  6. Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?: I have Lenovo ThinkPad 8 tablet with Sierra Wireless EM7345 LTE modem (mini PCie). I couldn't connect after update from 1909 to 2004 Windows 10 build. I had to revert back to 1909. I found similar reports in Feedback Hub for different LTE modems...
  7. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  8. Snapdragon X20 modem: Globalizing Gigabit LTE

in Windows 10 News
    Snapdragon X20 modem: Globalizing Gigabit LTE: Gigabit LTE has been making tremendous strides recently. The world’s first Gigabit LTE device and mobile network are now fully commercial and available to consumers. Several operators around the world have announced plans to deploy or trial Gigabit LTE in 2017, including...
  9. Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils the Intel XMM 7560 LTE Modem: Bringing Blazing-Fast Gigabit Speeds to Global Customers with a Single,Powerful SKU Feb. 21, 2017 — Cellular connectivity has expanded our world – breaking down barriers in how wecommunicate with the people we care about, the ways we collaborate and work, and how we enjoy...
  10. Qualcomm Announces World’s First 2 Gbps LTE Modem

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces World’s First 2 Gbps LTE Modem: Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., has started sampling the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X24 LTE modem, the world’s first announced Category 20 LTE modem supporting up to 2 gigabits per second (Gbps) download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 does not recognize xmm 7560 lte modem