Windows 10: Internal Midi Latency Windows 10 pro x64

Discus and support Internal Midi Latency Windows 10 pro x64 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello i'll try to describe this as best as i can sorry for my english, i have build a new PC an msi x99 raider cpu i7 5820k 64gb ram and nvidia 1060... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by antonymous, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Internal Midi Latency Windows 10 pro x64

hello i'll try to describe this as best as i can sorry for my english,
    i have build a new PC an msi x99 raider cpu i7 5820k 64gb ram and nvidia 1060 6gb and ssd disks on
    my problem is that i have midi latency, i try to sync a modular synthesizer system and i discovered that the problem is on my pc it doesnt give a stable midi clock to sync with the modular...
    for example i measure the bpm (with an e-rm multi clock) from different devices through Cubase DAW mainly but also with other DAWs and all hardware devices were ok but when i measured the clock that come from a usb of my mother board it doesnt give stable number to sync with the other devices.. for example it was supposed to clock at 150 bpm and it gave me 149 or higher than 150, the value were constantly changing..
    why this is happening? any ideas how to resolve this.?
    i really dont know what else to do..i have made 3 formats and installed all from scratch.
    thanks in advanced

:)

antonymous, Nov 5, 2016
  2. makhruk Win User

Windows 10 Midi To Usb latency

Hi,

On Windows 7 there's a great latency while playing digital piano connect to a PC via MIDI to USB.

And even ASIO drivers not always help.

The question is - was this problem solved in Windows 10?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. If it helps the digital piano I connect to my PC is YAMAHA DGX650

makhruk, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 5, 2016
Thema:

Internal Midi Latency Windows 10 pro x64

1. Internal Midi Latency Windows 10 pro x64 - Similar Threads - Internal Midi Latency

2. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  3. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  4. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MIDI communication doesen't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

MIDI communication doesen't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  6. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  7. Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 - Midi Connectivity: Surface Pro 4 with clean install & won't recognize midi when plugged in, yet it powers up the devices Arturia MiniLab II nor Zoom R24.I found a Windows driver issue on their website which recommended taking out the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver. This doesn't do it.I've...
  8. Windows 10 x64 pro crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 x64 pro crashes: My Windows 10 x64 repeatedly crashes. The event viewer states Level: Critical, Source: Kernel-Power, Event ID 41 Category 63, the XML view details: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> + <System> <Provider...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro x64 from Windows 10 Home x64: I just purchased the upgrade to Win 10 Pro. I did not seem to get an activation/product key, but there is an "Install" button where the "Buy" button was, but what do I do when it asks for a product key? This is on a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series that I purchased new with...
  10. MIDI Keyboards and Windows 10

MIDI Keyboards and Windows 10: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga 920. Disclaimer: I am no computer Guru, but I can read and follow instructions, so here's the story: I've recently gotten more into composing and making music, and decided to purchase a MIDI keyboard. The keyboard I got is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 midi latency