Windows 10: internal speakers and headphones not working

Discus and support internal speakers and headphones not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and since i did my internal speakers and my headphones are not working anymore. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Econ, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Econ Win User

internal speakers and headphones not working

Hello everyone

I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and since i did my internal speakers and my headphones are not working anymore. I have a microphone called blue yeti wich can be used as an output. It's the only output that works for me. If i go to the audio output manager it's the only device i can selecet. If i unplug it i get the error:"no audio devices installed" i tried to install drivers for everything but nothing helped. i really hope someone can help me because i need my sound back(not even the internal speakers are working as i said D: )

:)

2. Internal speaker on all times

My internal speaker came on after receiving a Trojan which was deleted. Manual says the internal speaker turns off when headphones or external speaker is plugged in. I have sound at both headphones and internal speaker. Also the external speaker jack
    has a buzz and no audio. At first Audio was extremely low for the external jack--Now just a buzz.

I want the internal speaker off and the headphone and speaker jack working. How do I do this???

DonaldEisenbarth, Aug 14, 2015
  3. dphamelin Win User
    audio problems with windows 10 upgrade

upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop. Internal speakers stopped working, while my headphones worked fine. Uninstalled driver and restarted laptop - internal speakers started working, but headphones stopped working. Headphones no longer show up in sound
    file of control panel. Can anyone please help

dphamelin, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

internal speakers and headphones not working

1. internal speakers and headphones not working - Similar Threads - internal speakers headphones

2. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones: My Lenovo desktop was updated to Windows 10 10 21H1 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the headphones there is no audio and the internal speakers keep playing Any solution?...
  3. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones: My Lenovo desktop was updated to Windows 10 10 21H1 today. I have audio from the internal speakers but when I plug in the headphones there is no audio and the internal speakers keep playing Any solution?...
  4. 21H1 upgrade the internal speakers but without headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker

No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker: My laptop cannot recognize the internal speakers. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer, but it did not reinstall the driver. When I run the sound troubleshooter, it says "No output device found." It appears that my laptop can't recognize my speakers as a...
  6. Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?

Why is lenovo laptop internal speakers not working but headphones are?: I own a lenovo yoga laptop with windows 10 64 bit operating system. Yesterday, My laptops internal speakers has stopped working all of sudden. If I plugin the USB speakers. It works completely fine. So I am confused about what to do in this situation. Also, I did some...
  7. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  8. Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected

Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected: I recently had to do a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Lenovo G710 to get rid of a few issues, including a Start Menu Critical Error. Reinstall appeared to go ok and no faults were indicated. However, I noticed that my sound icon now showed a red X, and hovering on it shows "No...
  9. Internal Speakers not working

Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  10. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....