Windows 10: Internal Speakers not working

Discus and support Internal Speakers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KendraGonzalez, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Internal Speakers not working

For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together. I can no longer hear audio unless my Bluetooth headset is connected.

In the bottom right of the task bar, the speaker has a red X over it and if I try to select an output only the Bluetooth headphones pop up.

If I try to access the Control Panel and then the sound option, no other sound outputs appear but the Bluetooth headphones.

I have no idea what I did but windows refuses to pick the sound back up. I also have no idea if I can reinstall a speaker system from the Windows company.

Please suggest to me ways to fix this problem whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

Internal Speakers not working 1c740ee2-a4ae-4126-9700-e76a0d2fb8f4?upload=true.png Internal Speakers not working e412738a-b820-4cec-b4d3-7fbc6d566de2?upload=true.png Internal Speakers not working ac948313-35bb-4e85-a915-5cf9d0affa62?upload=true.png

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

:)

KendraGonzalez, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Nanna1 Win User

Internal Realtek speakers not working after upgrade

After receiving the new OSBuild 10586.164 early April 1, 2016, I find that the internal speakers installed on my LG screen are no longer working. I assumed the speakers are RealTec and downloaded the latest driver for the speakers. Speakers still do not
    work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Nanna1, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Internal Speakers not working

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Internal Speakers not working

1. Internal Speakers not working - Similar Threads - Internal Speakers working

2. Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.: Hey!I have had my HP Z book for a while now and my audio has stopped working for over 3/4th year now. I know, i should have let it fixed in the warranty but oh well... anyway. After 3/4th year im done with always having to use bluetooth headphones and never being able to use...
  3. Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Speakers: The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/585fbb9d-da74-4f2c-8320-9c73ec00d38c
  4. Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Speakers: The right channel of my speakers stopped working a month after I purchased my laptop, what could be the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/585fbb9d-da74-4f2c-8320-9c73ec00d38c
  5. Asus Laptop Internal Speakers not working

Asus Laptop Internal Speakers not working: Randomly during use, my laptop speakers stop working along with the audio jack. The laptop is a Asus X555Q, and I've tried reinstalling drivers, getting new ones, factory resetting, driver rollback and using dsim. I am currently using windows ten and my laptop is 3.5...
  6. Internal Speakers

Internal Speakers: Where do I find my internal speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers/fad8aded-c6c6-4c95-9782-d4909ad2506a
  7. Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working

Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working: Sound will not work. Windows 10, have performed sound system scan for repair and reboot as instructed. Nothing. Looking under 'manage sound devices' no device listed - so I can't "enable". Sound has worked before. How do I get the system to recognize the built in...
  8. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working: I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while. After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth...
  9. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  10. internal speakers and headphones not working

internal speakers and headphones not working: Hello everyone I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and since i did my internal speakers and my headphones are not working anymore. I have a microphone called blue yeti wich can be used as an output. It's the only output that works for me. If i go to the audio output...