Windows 10: International IPs

Discus and support International IPs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am in italy working but I am not italian. whenever I attempt to log in to microsoft or google or anything the computer immediately logs me in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by peteh1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. peteh1 Win User

International IPs

I am in italy working but I am not italian. whenever I attempt to log in to microsoft or google or anything the computer immediately logs me in to xxxxx.co.it. Can I stop this as i use my pc a lot and its a real pain that it can remember my passwords, my browsing history, my favourite sites and a million other things but does not seem to be able to remember my first language or my nation of origin?

:)

peteh1, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Jstn7477 Win User

Mitsubishi Intros A Pair of New DiamondCrysta Wide Series Monitors

Looks like they are IPS, but is it true that they are fully 120Hz compliant? I see they seem to list Dual Link DVI connections but I'm confused by the diagram that suggests the monitor internally generates the extra frames. *Confused International IPs :confused:

Jstn7477, Jul 23, 2018
  3. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

International IPs

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

International IPs

1. International IPs - Similar Threads - International IPs

2. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  3. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  4. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  6. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?: Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without...
  7. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?: Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without...
  8. How should IP be configured for 2 NICS one Internal one External.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How should IP be configured for 2 NICS one Internal one External.: I'm a little confused here. I watched a few videos and they were being configured a couple different ways. Tried doing a little reading and I came up with the following Internal 10.1.0.X 255.255.255.0 sub blank DNS 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 External 10.1.1.x 255.255.0.0...
  9. port 25565 is open on my external ip but not on internal ip

port 25565 is open on my external ip but not on internal ip: Port 25565 is open on the external IP but closed on the internal IP so I can't start a Minecraft server. The server opens when I put in the domain but it doesn't open on other networks. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Virgin Media kept changing Internal IP address of computer ???

Virgin Media kept changing Internal IP address of computer ???: Hi there Visiting a colleague recently near London UK who was on Virgin Media I noticed that my laptop's internal IP address was getting changed quite frequently -- even without re-boots on 192.168.x.x so my file sharing and streaming got broken. Usually my experience is...