Windows 10: Internet access but no internet

Discus and support Internet access but no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer says its got internet access but i cant use the internet?? Help pls 34828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpham258, Dec 22, 2015.

1. mpham258 Win User

Internet access but no internet

My computer says its got internet access but i cant use the internet?? Help pls

:)

mpham258, Dec 22, 2015

2. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

still isn't working.

No Internet, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Internet access but no internet

1. Internet access but no internet - Similar Threads - Internet access internet

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  6. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  7. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

8. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  9. Internet Access

Internet Access: Why can't I connect to a domain DaveC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access/b9f9b879-8b96-4124-9d9b-568c95d1a78d
  10. No Internet Access

No Internet Access: Both wifi and ethernet say no valid ip configuration and default gateway not available. Both adapters are realtek. If any info is needed please just ask.Thanks in advance and please help! 47534