Windows 10: internet always disappearing

Discus and support internet always disappearing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; internet always disappearing when i restart or turn on my computer. we are using a DHCP and domain and we are not using a static IP on every computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jasondee1992, Mar 8, 2017.

1. internet always disappearing

internet always disappearing when i restart or turn on my computer.
    we are using a DHCP and domain and we are not using a static IP on every computer.

:)

jasondee1992, Mar 8, 2017

2. Problems with new version Nokia Suite 7.1

I always connect internet with Nokia Suite version 7.0, but now with the new version 7.1.18, disappear the option "movistar venezuela".

What can I do?

walterq---01, Mar 8, 2017
  3. fane87 Win User
    internet always on

I did that and the internet stays the same. I have nokia C3

fane87, Mar 8, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

internet always disappearing

Any particular reason for signing into domain? Is this business PC or home? Without active network domain sign in could be problematic.

Are you using WiFi or wired network?

AndreTen, Mar 9, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    The most likely thing is how far away is the domain if its to far it wont respond in time from dhcp if you do ipconfig /renew does it come back then

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

internet always disappearing

1. internet always disappearing - Similar Threads - internet always disappearing

2. The Internet disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Internet disappeared: I was playing a browser game on my acer Swift 3 laptop yesterday and then I turned it off came back to it like 5 mins later and suddenly the Wi-Fi stopped working disappeared from the taskbar and in the network and internet section of settings it says I’m not connected to any...
  3. The Internet disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Internet disappeared: I was playing a browser game on my acer Swift 3 laptop yesterday and then I turned it off came back to it like 5 mins later and suddenly the Wi-Fi stopped working disappeared from the taskbar and in the network and internet section of settings it says I’m not connected to any...
  4. The option to connect to the internet disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option to connect to the internet disappears.: I have ASUS TUF A15 running Windows 11 Home.The Wi-Fi randomly disappears the option to connect to it. It is gone from the settings and it is like the laptop doesnt have the option to connect to the wifi.But if I restart the laptop it comes back...
  5. The option to connect to the internet disappears.

The option to connect to the internet disappears.: I have ASUS TUF A15 running Windows 11 Home.The Wi-Fi randomly disappears the option to connect to it. It is gone from the settings and it is like the laptop doesnt have the option to connect to the wifi.But if I restart the laptop it comes back...
  6. Internet network disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet network disappeared: My daughter's lenovo laptop had an update and her internet completely disappeared. This is happening for the 2nd time. I don't know what to do because I can't download anything because i can't connect it with ethernet since it doesn't have a port for it. Last time I just did...
  7. Internet network disappeared

Internet network disappeared: My daughter's lenovo laptop had an update and her internet completely disappeared. This is happening for the 2nd time. I don't know what to do because I can't download anything because i can't connect it with ethernet since it doesn't have a port for it. Last time I just did...
  8. Are you always connected to internet?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are you always connected to internet?: I assume most, if not all, of you here are happy to (or currently doing so) keep your PC always connected to the internet? Are there any risks in doing so? I prefer not to, but I have sometimes inadvertently left it connected unattended for over 30 mins and maybe beyond an...
  9. Bluetooth Driver always just disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver always just disappears.: So my computer's bluetooth would sometimes work and sometimes just fail with error code "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" from my device manager. Before: [ATTACH][ATTACH] After: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Here is what I have already...
  10. Internet Explorer 11 disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer 11 disappeared: I am using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628] and this morning I didn't find Internet Explorer 11 anymore any where in my pc. I searched iexplore.exe and I searched it in functionality and in app properties. So how could get IE 11 in my windows 10? I already asked...